Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Rookie WR Jonathan Orr is showing at camp by the Tennessee Titans took him in the draft despite having a deep unit at receiver. "He's making a lot of plays," Coach Jeff Fisher said of the sixth-round draft pick from Wisconsin. "He's getting his legs back underneath him now and the speed is coming back, so he's running by people and making plays." Such reports are not good news for Tyrone Calico who continues to be hampered with injuries and has been the focus of some negative comments by his coach. The third-year receiver hopes to make a move on his own. "The preseason ain't over with. We still have three more games," Calico said. "Hopefully they will be patient with me. They've been patient with me in the past and I believe they'll be patient with me now."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

On 104.5 this morning they listed the wr's in order, Given, Bennett, Wade, Jones, Williams, Roby then Orr...so long Calico :wave:

I just don't get Calico so much talent but just doesnt seem to have that burning desire it takes to be a starter in the NFL. He doesn"t seem to be worried about his situation and thats a mistake. It almost sounds like he has given up on himself. I hope he comes out of it and turns into what everyone thought would be. Good news on Orr give him some reps agains Denver and lets see what he can do.

who knows if Calico gets cut and is picked up by another team he could turn it around. I mean look at Nash..stranger things have happened

"Hopefully they will be patient with me. They've been patient with me in the past and I believe they'll be patient with me now." - Ty Calico

"It is easiest to believe things the way we wish them to be" - Chinese proverb

"I don't believe in sh*t... until sh*t happens" - Bernie Mac

"Reality is that which, when you cease to believe, continues to exist." - Phillip K Dick

I believe I won't be investing in a Tyrone Calico Titans' jersey any time soon.

Ewker said:
On 104.5 this morning they listed the wr's in order, Given, Bennett, Wade, Jones, Williams, Roby then Orr...so long Calico :wave:

At least it shows that there is finally some depth at the position.

titanbuoy said:
I believe I won't be investing in a Tyrone Calico Titans' jersey any time soon.

I was at Hibbitts sporting goods yeterday and they have all of Calico's jerseys on clearance.
I asked the manager "You must know something?"
He smiled and replied "Don't You?"

Calico was a great side story for a while as he is a hometown boy. But, this is the NFL where production is everything. If Orr is as fast and elusive as they say, the Titans finally have that missing piece to be a huge offensive threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back