Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
new material

there is nothing wrong with being a hater.
sure, Manning is a great qb.
he's got outstanding numbers.
his teams have won alot of games...

thing is he is such a goober that it is simply too much fun taking stabs at him or eating up the latest rumor mill fodder. besides, there are plenty of other good qb's that I can admire... who says I've got to lay down like a sheep and worship Peyton anyways? Peyton has loads of fans... Some people really think he's wonderful. He's just a thorn in my side and I do not care for him or his personality. There are character flaws that I can embrace... ie Pacman Jones... but Peyton is more fun to hate than admire but I've never denied that his numbers are anything short of amazing.

luthor.jpg

see, ask Mr. Luthor... It's cool to be a hater! :ha:

He just jealous he didn't think of it first.

****Warning - Seinfeld example coming up****

RollTide would be the type to come up with a George Costanza comeback.

"To have a perfect line like 'jerk store' and to never use it".

Gunny, haters...you know who you are

Gunny said:
He just jealous he didn't think of it first.

****Warning - Seinfeld example coming up****

RollTide would be the type to come up with a George Costanza comeback.

"To have a perfect line like 'jerk store' and to never use it".
NONSENSE!!! Invest in gold futures!!!
seinfeld.jpg

damn man, I saw the Bryant sig and I thought you were RollTide with a sense of humor.

Scary stuff, almost gave me a heart attack.

Now that I think of it, I think RollTide has an infactuation similar to Stan in the song of the same name by white boy wishing he was black boy Eminem.

I realised something worse then Stan....Misery. You seen that movie?

Not only does RollTide come after me, instead of sending me a couple of tapes, he ties me to a bed and smashes my ankles with a sledgehammer.

I'm your #1 fan...

james_caan5.jpg

james_caan2.jpg

now Gunny, what does Reynaldology teach us about our neighbors?
Tide is pretty funny when he's not trying to belittle...
well, he's funny when he does that too...
still, what would Reynaldo do?

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:

Peyton Os are Everything you need to get thru a REGULAR day.

WARNING Peyton Os have been proven to be a huge dissappointment for a BIG day. For everything you need to get thru a BIG day use Eddie Gs

GoT said:
Peyton Os are Everything you need to get thru a REGULAR day.

WARNING Peyton Os have been proven to be a huge dissappointment for a BIG day. For everything you need to get thru a BIG day use Eddie Gs
This is exactly why I posted the pics with no joke attached...

nice one.:ha:

Sunshine said:
Back on topic:

The Tennessee Titans announced their 8th Annual Charity Golf Classic will be held on Monday, June 19th, at one of the most exclusive golf courses in the Nashville area to benefit the Titans Foundation. The annual VIP tournament allows participants a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be up close and personal with Titans players, coaches, cheerleaders, and executive personnel for the day on one of the midstate’s most exclusive courses.

The event is slated to have some of the most unique auction items available during the Awards Party, including one-of-a-kind experiences that only the Titans can offer. The afternoon will conclude with a special performance by well-known comedian Tim Wilson, who has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and is a regular on the Bob & Tom morning radio talk show. Among the hole-in-one prizes are a Range Rover Sport vehicle provided by Land Rover Nashville and also $10,000 in cash to the first person who scores an ace on those respective holes.

The Titans have two teams available for purchase and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. If you’d like to play golf with the Titans, call 615-565-4007. Foursomes start at $4,000, and other sponsorship opportunities are available. Your foursome will be joined by a member of the Titans and will compete as a fivesome. This is a private event and is not open to the public or spectators.

The Tennessee Titans Foundation was established in 1999 with an initial gift from Mr. & Mrs. Adams of $500,000. The foundation offers financial support and other resources to non-profit organizations throughout Tennessee. Since the team relocated to Tennessee in 1997, combined charitable gifts from Mr. & Mrs. Adams, the Titans Foundation, the Titans, and NFL Charities is approximately $14 million! Over the past seven years, the Tennessee Titans Charity Golf Classic has raised more than $1 million dollars for the Titans Foundation.

FF_135431_l.jpg

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
james_caan5.jpg

james_caan2.jpg

now Gunny, what does Reynaldology teach us about our neighbors?
Tide is pretty funny when he's not trying to belittle...
well, he's funny when he does that too...
still, what would Reynaldo do?
:brow: that's mint?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back