Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoTitans3801 said:
I'll PM my phone number to anyone who needs it. My understanding is that I'm parking, and the rest of you are coming to my car at 5:30? I can call one of the group with my parking location, and I'll rustle up a cooler for everyone's beers. Might even find a few fold up chairs so we can get off our feet.
That is a fine idea. I have some lightweight chairs I don't mind lugging so I can stash them in the trunk of the car during the game... freakin' sweet.

Trey, do PM that cell phone number to me. I really like the idea of having a car spot in close proximity to the stadium to kick it at... and a cooler will be great. I'm going to buy an 18 pk to share. I plan on hammering down 12 just inside 2 hours...:drunk:

Also... Ewker, Hoffa... do you guys have first names or what? :yes: Just for the record I go by "Jay" ... I would feel pretty awkward walking up to someone asking if they are so-and-so refering to a screen name. hahaha:ha:

I'm crap with names, so if I end up calling anyone by their screen name, that's just the kind of idiot I am.

Great deal on the beer Jay. I've coordinated with Trey to have at least 24 waiting on us when we get to the parking lot. That's my contribution.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
oh yeah? well I'm going to strap a keg to an EZ-go golf kart. beat that.

hummergolfcart2.gif

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Also... Ewker, Hoffa... do you guys have first names or what? :yes: Just for the record I go by "Jay" ... I would feel pretty awkward walking up to someone asking if they are so-and-so refering to a screen name. hahaha:ha:

Ewker is my trail name when backpacking. No one calls me by my first name. Even people I have backpacked with for yrs still call me Ewker..it is pronounced like the card game euchre (yoo-ker) if someone was to say my first name I would probably ignore it :ha:

just walk up and go..Hey ewker..I will respond :)

GoTitans3801 said:
Ewker, have you done the AT?

I have hiked sections of it. I am making plans to hike the entire trail when I retire in 10 yrs. Yep I am an old guy :)) Now if I was lucky enough to hit the lottery for some big bucks then I will be going earlier.

I might consider that when they finish the parallel motorcycle trail. I don't "hike" unless I have to, although I probably should. :ha:

Yeah, I live pretty close to the start of it on the Tennessee side. It used to be a lot more fun before everyone found out about it. Now it's really congested on the weekends and crawling with cops. It's got the twisties, though.

a couple of yrs ago a bunch of us were coming back from Lake Santeeltah. We had our 14' kayaks strapped to the top of our cars. A few idiots on bikes came around us and tried to get in between each car. well with the kayaks over hanging on the front and rear of the cars lets just say he damn near got his head taken off.....lol

Unfortunately that's the rule more than the exception these days. The Dragon is crawling with idiots. There is a lot of testosterone and a lot of fatalities.

It's a great stretch to ride if you are safe about it, but many folks just plain out aren't.

First really bad hangover of my life, I had to drive from Maryville, TN to Fontana, NC. I pulled over about 10 times on that stretch!

On a better note, Santeetlah is beautiful isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back