Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO 5:00 pm in front of Joe's Crab Shack under the walking bridge, then a cell call saying where to go to in the parking lot to relax before going into the game???

GoT said:
SO 5:00 pm in front of Joe's Crab Shack under the walking bridge, then a cell call saying where to go to in the parking lot to relax before going into the game???

That's the plan my man.

I don't see any reason why we can not enter the coliseum and take over a group of seats and sit around and cut up the entire time.

I expect this game will be packed with people wanting to see Young, Bush and White. Once the rookies and UFA take over it will clear out

sure it will clear out but there will be a place where we can sit, that is if we just go up and look. At halftime I plan to find lowers to sit in. I'd still like to have the entourage :brow: at that point. It won't be that big of a deal. No one will care and there will be plenty that just do not show.

packed?

Trust me there are plenty of seats in the lower bowl especially after halftime. I sit in the lower bowl and there are always plenty seats sure they'll be some people to see the trio of high draft picks but it won't be packed.

metal957 said:
Trust me there are plenty of seats in the lower bowl especially after halftime. I sit in the lower bowl and there are always plenty seats sure they'll be some people to see the trio of high draft picks but it won't be packed.
where are your seats? what section? give me a row and number if you don't care. Are you going to this game? Are you going to join us in the lot? I haven't heard from 'ya about this but I'd love to meet 'ya metal.

I won't be able to meet you before the game but if you guys want to come by my seats are section 102 row Z Seats 9 and 10. I will probably there with some people. I'll be wearing a white hat and a home Keith Bulluck jersey.

Might have to ask GoT. He probably remembers more than the rest of us.
ha: Basically, though, everything went down according to plan. Jay, Chris, Ewker and me met up under the bridge, walked over to Trey's spot in the parking lot and had plenty o' beer.

After halftime, me and Jay and Ewker met up and took over some lower level seats. It was entertaining to listen to Jay screaming at the team "I didn't pay $200 for these seats to sit here and watch y'all look like sh*t!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back