Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Lets be honest. The Ravens are drooling for Mcnair at this point.

Fifth rounder? Please. The man was in the Pro bowl last year. Co-MVP three years ago.
I say we hold out for a fourth that can turn to a third or a youngen that can help us now like Adam Terry. Or of course I'd take Ogden straight up.:))

Hoffa said:
So was T-Rac...but neither one had a Pro Bowl year.

BA HA HA HA HA!!!

Seriously you guys, quit talking about how Mac was a Pro Bowler last year. Yes, he went to the Pro Bowl. Because half the other QBs in the AFC turned it down. And even he would like to forget his performance in the game.

So maybe T-rac had a better year then Mac(wich really wasn't that bad guys), and it's true Mac's Pro bowl appearance was painful at best, but my point is that a fifth round choice for a consistent, top ten, veteran QB like Mcnair isn't even close to an even trade. I change my stance. We need a day one pick. Period.

Let's put it this way Ravens, until you ante up for McNair, you are still stuck with Kyle Boller. If that isn't incentive enough to get a deal done, I don't know what is...

T-Rac to Make Third Straight Pro Bowl Appearance

Titans Mascot T-Rac will be making his third consecutive appearance at the Pro Bowl, joining 10 other NFL mascots in Honolulu. T-Rac is the only mascot in NFL history to make the Pro Bowl squad in each of his first three seasons.

titansonline.com

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuscO_...w.gotitans.com/goForum/printthread.php?t=6204
goTitans link^:winker:
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=6204

T-Rac's latest news...
T-Rac was was honored to be invited to the Pro Bowl for a fifth time. While he was there he got to see his friends Jaxson DeVille and Freddy Falcon. They all went on a hike one day to see the volcanoes, escaping the media and hype surrounding the game.

GoT said:
there was a rumor Chuck Norris wanted to QB the AFC squad.
Chuck Norris once lined up to kick the winning field goal of a high school football game. When the football went flat, he persuaded the referees to let him kick the field goal with a 3 month old child. Chuck roundhouse kicked the baby 60 yards through the uprights and then proceeded to bang every girl in the stadium. more...

:ha:

PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
WRONGO!!! T-Rac has been to 5 straight Pro-Bowls take that and like it.:ha:
T-Rac was was honored to be invited to the Pro Bowl for a fifth time. While he was there he got to see his friends Jaxson DeVille and Freddy Falcon. They all went on a hike one day to see the volcanoes, escaping the media and hype surrounding the game.

duh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back