Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is good cop bad cop stuff. I can work with this. I just going to try to make them sound bad by trying to make them sound good.

It's middle finger Byron that get's his goat eaten by John Teerlink against the Colts last season... the Jags were the road team... Byron failed to limp to victory... that's where I could see myself taking it. Byron Leftwich's middle finger signaling a f-u to tens of thousands school age children... what a shining example... hahahaha
leftwich.jpg

I call this one "Little Boy":lol:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
leftwich.jpg

I call this one "Little Boy":lol:

That one was great. I wish i had put something about me being a Titans fan. I will get heckled for that. I liked bring up that 4 of there wins came against the two teams the texans beat and the texans x2. What is even funnier is that one guy that kind of agreed with me then gave some weak excuse about if we had the D of then and the O of yada yada yada..... still agreeing that the team sucked.

BlazingArrow#9 said:
That one was great. I wish i had put something about me being a Titans fan. I will get heckled for that.
No you won't. Remember, I said you were flaming your tack. That's jagspeak for "he's a Titans fan.":ha:

I am disappointed in the Jag fans. They have not come out with any real argument to what I have said about there team. One guy almost, but his comments were weak. Kinda sad really.:sad2:

GoT said:
talking about the useless forum linked from their official team site???

No the one Broken Record linked to earlier.

I have been having some fun on there board. It's funny. You go in tell them that there 12-4 team barely skated by. I have mentioned in at least 4 posts that the Jags will be 6-10 at best. NOTHING. I bring up there record against the Texans and the fact that of the Titans and the Jags the Jags were the last team to loose to the Cows in a shut out 21-0 in that year they got swept by the Texans. Still nothing.

Washington
Jets
Houston x2
Buffalo

and one of Phili, KC, or Miami. I would say Miami or KC but they will probably take at least one of these games.

We sweep and show them why they suck.

6-10 IMO.

Hoffa said:
Wash, Phil, KC and Mia all road games, and all losses for the no offense Jags.

This argument should be moved to the Jags board.:evil:

but i think a team that went 12-4 last season will go better then 2-6 away.

BlazingArrow#9 said:
This argument should be moved to the Jags board.:evil:

but i think a team that went 12-4 last season will go better then 2-6 away.
They were 12-4 because last year they had a cream puff schedule.
You saw how they did in the playoffs.

I'll check out the jag board tommorrow. I went looking for jag boards a couple years ago, and didn't find any that had more than 2 members who posted anything.

Hoffa said:
They were 12-4 because last year they had a cream puff schedule.
You saw how they did in the playoffs.

I'll check out the jag board tommorrow. I went looking for jag boards a couple years ago, and didn't find any that had more than 2 members who posted anything.

Check Broken Records link to the sight. I have said allot of what you have already said. Actually allot more and allot worst. I have gotten "JAGUARS SUCKS" off in posts with little response. They have allot of talk about how bad the Titians are poles to the such. It is really funny how bitter they are at our team. I bring up record vs., The last texans loss which was a 21-0 route. Bi-Polar and I had a small argument about them being terrible. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back