Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny said:
I really doubt Steve would have planned this for two years. If he wanted to leave he could told them he wanted to leave. Sit out, hold out whatever.

entertaining none the less.
Gunny, your whole "Reynaldology" thing is starting to make me like him. Everytime I see him, I think of Reynaldology, which makes me think of you and then I feel all warm and fuzzy.:kiss:

elfinmagic53 said:
Gunny, your whole "Reynaldology" thing is starting to make me like him. Everytime I see him, I think of Reynaldology, which makes me think of you and then I feel all warm and fuzzy.:kiss:

:ha:

why thank you, and just your luck I am now a Free Agent...damn 6/6/06

Originally Posted by Nine
I was told something today that completely changed my perspective on the McNair situation.

A high-ranking member of the Titans organization recently had this to say about the McNair situation...in particular, McNair's leadership and locker room presence in '05.

"I have never before been in a situation where, as soon as practice ended, the first guy out the door is the quarterback."
<a href="http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=177364#post177364">The Thread can be found here</a>

More evidence to support my theory

flamehead2 said:
Originally Posted by Nine
I was told something today that completely changed my perspective on the McNair situation.

A high-ranking member of the Titans organization recently had this to say about the McNair situation...in particular, McNair's leadership and locker room presence in '05.

"I have never before been in a situation where, as soon as practice ended, the first guy out the door is the quarterback."
<a href="http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=177364#post177364">The Thread can be found here</a>

More evidence to support my theory
:ha: hahahahaha! I just reposted that too!!!
It can be found here.

I just woke up. It's the damn moons fault. When it gets full I get wired. My wife likes it. She says it turns me into a "freak". :winker:

Jeff_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back