Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
060806McNair_main.jpg

I don't remember seeing Steve wear glasses before. They make him look dorky.

He needs glasses to help him see, and Bus Cook to help him speak.
Sorry, I"m going to let go now.....

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
like what? :suspect:

btw- This is a homeristic emotional bs topic.
If you were here more you would know my blood is two-tone blue.
060806McNair_main.jpg

baltimore_ravens.jpg

Im here all the time, in fact I was here before you. I tend to read more than I rant.

That's freakin' wonderful. I realize you have been here longer. I remember that Earl Campbell avatar from TC time last season. You have masterfully dodged my question though, so I'll restate it.

Where is the common ground between you and I in regards to the Steve McNair affair?

I started this thread to show my *** and my disdain for the reality that is the business of football, my disgust for the Ravens organization and my contempt for players that go from walking the line to crossing the line in the name of greed and giving it the window dressing of respect while all the time twisting the knife with their agent.

I figure that is kind of evident.
Also,
o **** Steve is on espn NOW!!!

If anything the interview of steve at the Baltimore airport should tell you what's been really going on!
Steve wanted to leave PERIOD!
He deserted eveyone of the steve mcnair lovers cold!
He wants to win a superbowl and the titans suck, so he's off to a team that can win one. If you sypathise with him about that, maybe you too should move on to a team that can win the superbowl this year. This isn't college football. NO NFL team can or will be great every year like a college team. longtime NFL fans know this and accept it.
Steve is an ANTI-TITAN now. IMO No true Titan fan can root for the Ravens.

Kiss my Butt Steve Mc-traitor

according to the comments he made about his new team, yes he is ANTI-Titan
He wants to be with a team that has the best chance at winning a superbowl. well good for you McNair! When you get hurt and can't play and all the ratturd fans start booing you and saying you suck (and they will) hope you remember the fans you left behind in Tennessee.

Good Riddance

flamehead2 said:
If anything the interview of steve at the Baltimore airport should tell you what's been really going on!
Steve wanted to leave PERIOD!
He deserted eveyone of the steve mcnair lovers cold!
He wants to win a superbowl and the titans suck, so he's off to a team that can win one. If you sypathise with him about that, maybe you too should move on to a team that can win the superbowl this year. This isn't college football. NO NFL team can or will be great every year like a college team. longtime NFL fans know this and accept it.
Steve is an ANTI-TITAN now. IMO No true Titan fan can root for the Ravens.

Kiss my Butt Steve Mc-traitor

exactly what I've been sayin all along. and the ravens ain't winnin the super bowl, cuz steve ain't playin 16 games. no way, no how, not with two games against pittsburgh along the way... look, we were that good in 1999 because of eddie and the freak, not #9. we were that good in 2000 because of the godfrey addition, eddie and rolle coming of age. in 2001 we stunk because steve couldn't get us over the top so we kept handing off to eddie. in 2002, mcnair started to shine near midseason, and in 2003 he was the man. what did he do after that? a pro bowl last year? yeah, after half the afc QBs pulled out!!

bye steve

Hartwig said he was leaving for a better chance to win a SB too.

I said in another thread, I got no thanks for McNair now. Anyone who tries to win games for Brian Billick has no soul.

Wonder what goes through #9's mind when he walks through the Ravens facility and sees the pics of the Ravens 2000 playoff and SB victories?

Hoffa said:
Hartwig said he was leaving for a better chance to win a SB too.

I said in another thread, I got no thanks for McNair now. Anyone who tries to win games for Brian Billick has no soul.

Wonder what goes through #9's mind when he walks through the Ravens facility and sees the pics of the Ravens 2000 playoff and SB victories?

I think he see's dollar signs.

mcnairassimilated.jpg

Thankyou Sukrillux!!! Great work...

here... Steve, kiss my butt all over again bird brain.

Nine said:
I was told something today that completely changed my perspective on the McNair situation.

A high-ranking member of the Titans organization recently had this to say about the McNair situation...in particular, McNair's leadership and locker room presence in '05.

"I have never before been in a situation where, as soon as practice ended, the first guy out the door is the quarterback."

So, Steve...you feel like you were disrespected by the team? Maybe if you'd put forth some effort last year, instead of mailing it in....

Yesterday, my heart was broken. Today, I say good riddance.
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=177360&postcount=20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back