Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This means that the Jets are still in the market for a RB. Could this mean bye bye to T.Henry?

This will be an interesting week.

V-MAN said:
This means that the Jets are still in the market for a RB. Could this mean bye bye to T.Henry?

This will be an interesting week.

Not sure if it'll be Henry, or not? But, they may call Floyd to ask about one of our RB's.

I say we give them Payton and Nickey for D Brick! That way we have our guy at right tackle and they have......... Someone to replace Martin in the backfield and the loss of Ty Law in the secondary?:doh:

Starkiller said:
Boy, I sure am glad I risked a 10th round fantasy pick on Suggs... :irked:

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this news. Ranks right up there with you making Koren Robinson one of your keepers last year.

I heard he failed the physical because he was in entirely too good of shape to play for the Jets. Jets head physician Dr. Chad Martin said "No sprains, No tears and certainly no hot bone on bone action! He's outa here!".

No wonder Cleveland doesn't want him either.

Suggs seems done...

I don't think he will even make the brown's roster. He hardly played last season and can't even pass a physical now. He's done!

Payton would be a better pick up because he is more reliable and can play special teams well without complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back