Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO is this guy's dealer? The Pats? They won't even make the playoffs!! that's right, ya heard it here first. No McGinest, no Ashworth, no Givens, an inate amount of TEs to distribute Dixie cups, and no defense!! Chargers are not even gonna be close to the playoffs. Way too early to make SB picks, but not too early to say who won't be there

I'll give you the Super Bowl matchup.

Titans vs. Niners :))

Yes, I'm just kidding. But hey, they're both undefeated.

I think its too early to think about the super bowl right now. Heck, its too early to think about Week 1.

Sledge said:
and they won thanks to the 350-yard run by Ike Turner. We don't need another hero...
Ike Turner?
Ike20Turner-791111.jpg

There's a role model.

The chargers game against indy was more impressive than you're giving it credit for, sledge. Watching that game, I got excited. They really did smack indy around, and had them scared. I wish I remembered the game better, or had more time to look more up, but the chargers gave indy a little slack, and indy had a chance to win it, but were so flustered they blew it, but the chargers were the better team in that game.

Thankyou 3801... I didn't feel like trying to back up anything yesterday but whenever Peyton Manning's offense is held to 17 or less and the Colts opposition manages to win by more than 7... that's dominating. Believe it or not fellas I do have an appreciation for how good the Colts are... I just happen to really dislike Manning... I'd let Bob Sanders use me as a tackling dummy on two conditions... 1) he did not kill me 2) he became a Titan ...

Also, off topic and off the cuff... I don't think we are going to completely suck this year... I've heard some very conservative stuff... nothing I'm hearing has me picking up the phone calling Vega$ but I think Young is going to surprise people once he gets plugged in.

It was the Colts first loss of the season but I seem to remeber something about Dungy's son or something like that. Wasn't this game days after he killed himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back