Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people have spoken...

candlelight_vigil3.jpg

:ha:

Sounds like this McPhearson is setting the stage for a Orlando brown type settlement. Why go after a poor racoon when the fat cat (NFL) is around.

I heard that there was a Million Tail march on the NFL Headquarters in New York. Man the chaos that 1000 racoons created! I mean, it was in the middle of the night and it really didn't stop any traffic or anything, but hey, racoons are nocturnal creatures.

the "Director of Mascot Operations" [good one] is lucky. Reduced vision and a golf cart on a field of NFL players is just asking for trouble.

If it was VY that had been hit and was out of action I imagine the mood around here would be more like how long before Bud is wearing a monster racoon skin hat.

There was a time in the not too distant past when I really looked up to T-Rac. He was a beacon of light for all Raccoons everywhere. Needless to say, this recent "incident" has sullied his distinguished reputation. Yes, these are dark days for the species. First we had to overcome the whole "rabies" stigma, then we had to defend ourselves for living and dining out of trash cans, and now, thanks to T-Rac, we have to add road rage to the list. I'm so ashamed.
Sincerely,
Ronnie Raccoon
Mascot
Saving Little Hearts

DCP_0496.jpg

T-Rac's been on the lam since the incident in question. He's been living dumpster to dumpster, jumping at any noise or light that came near him. I left some catfood out for him one night, but I guess he was too scared to come get it.

I'm glad the little guy can finally show his face again.

This mysterious burglar, arrested in 2003 for underage handling of fans, looks just like t-rac, the titans could not be reached for comment.

caravan2006_89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back