Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNair was never allowed to be the focus of the offense until 2001. If he had been, I think we'd have looked on him in a whole new light...

yeah, I think Fish used EG a little bit too much, its not a bad thing because EG was that type of RB, but we really never showcased all of Steve's talent cause we were a run, run, then pass team- which is why EG burned out, if we were more balanced we could have had Eddie for about 2 more seasons and right now Steve would have about 2 MVP's, 5 Pro Bowls, and there would be talks if he is a HOFer, I think Fish has learned from it and LenDale and VY will be prolly be more balanced

titansfan9 said:
yeah, I think Fish used EG a little bit too much, its not a bad thing because EG was that type of RB, but we really never showcased all of Steve's talent cause we were a run, run, then pass team- which is why EG burned out, if we were more balanced we could have had Eddie for about 2 more seasons and right now Steve would have about 2 MVP's, 5 Pro Bowls, and there would be talks if he is a HOFer, I think Fish has learned from it and LenDale and VY will be prolly be more balanced

which might be another reason for eddie's sub-4.00 ypc average over his career. there was a point where everybody expected us to run 75% of the time. heck, I can't recall a 3rd down and short play when we didn't go to eddie. it often got frustrating at times. we won most of those games, but the 2001 season was especially painful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back