Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought into the idea that this team was turning it around after the huge Monday night win. I'm really feeling it, knowing just how gullible I was.

Agree new GM, anything can happen.

Take BPA regardless where they draft. Titans will have a first round pick, #1 or 32, just pick a quality contributor.
Never a reason to root for losses.
Disagree completely sometimes in order to take a step foward you need to go backwards.

Doing the same think over and over (5 to 7wins a year)is call been medicore and gets you no were.

The Tennessee Titans–

Winning games they had no business winning and losing the ones they should have won since 1999.

As we have said all season, shit protection for the QB will not do the trick. They need to max protect for Levis or they are going to take a guy with all the tools and give him the yips (we've been there before).

Someone needs to remind these guys that they are playing for their jobs.

Texans speed rushed their ends all game long and and let their interior go to work on our interior OL. You have to let them pay for letting their ends speed rush and we failed to do that.

Instead we continued to run Henry or let Levis sit in the pocket like a deer in the headlights.

This game is solely on the coaches.

Disagree completely sometimes in order to take a step foward you need to go backwards.

Doing the same think over and over (5 to 7wins a year)is call been medicore and gets you no were.
Crazy
Titans draft #10, end 7-9
Titans draft #11, end 2-14
Titans draft #2, end 3-13
Titans draft #8, end 9-7
Titans draft #5, end 9-7

titans draft #22, end 9-7
Titans draft #19, end 9-7
Titans draft #29, end 11-5
Titans draft #22, end 12-5
Titans draft #18, end 7-10
Titans draft #11, currently 5-9

I guess you got me. Picking top 10
Is obviously better.

Rooting for your team to lose under any circumstance stance makes you a fake fan.
I'm not rooting for losses...I've accepted the fact we are not a good team..and certainly not a playoff team...how can wanting a decent draft pick to build around Levis, build going forward be a fake fan? Being a fan isn't always about right now, it's being a fan for the long haul, wanting future success for this team.

Again, This injury to Levis is entirely on the "coaching" staff. They made it a point to not adjust in anyway and continued to get him hit over and over.
It's not as of the O-Line play (or lack thereof) is well documented.

If you already know the season is a bust and want to gain draft capital, that's one thing too. I just think some fans are very frustrated.
Someone else at least made the argument of getting a low # pick specifically in hope of trading for more picks, not get magic GOAT.
While I still disagree, at least that scenario isn’t sold on lower pick means guaranteed better player.

Fake fans or actual smart fans who think with their brains and not just their love for the teams.

I swear I love me some Titans but enough is enough I'm not happy with 5 to 7 win seasons I want change and if that means losing for draft picks or to get coaches fire the so be it.

Texans speed rushed their ends all game long and and let their interior go to work on our interior OL. You have to let them pay for letting their ends speed rush and we failed to do that.

Instead we continued to run Henry or let Levis sit in the pocket like a deer in the headlights.

This game is solely on the coaches.
A great combat to that would be a screen pass. Too bad the titans cannot do that.

I'm not rooting for losses...I've accepted the fact we are not a good team..and certainly not a playoff team...how can wanting a decent draft pick to build around Levis, build going forward be a fake fan? Being a fan isn't always about right now, it's being a fan for the long haul, wanting future success for this team.
Wasn’t directed at you personally. It did read that way though, my bad.

but you can get a good draft pick from any draft # position.
Good teams do it all the time from late 1st round picks.

Wasn’t directed at you personally. It did read that way though, my bad.
No I know but I'm a fan regardless win or lose...but when you know this team is crap a higher draft pick is at least some consultation to a bad season.
And I'm definitely one that would like to see what Ran can do with a high pick or trade down for multiple picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back