Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Why are ponies like crows?

A: :coltssuk: and so does the murdermore ratbirds and every one of the 60 players and all the coaches and front office staff and all their mommas and I suspect their dogs bite also.

Hoffa...

Steve will be making the kind of money his market value dictates in baltimore. We simply couldn't meet his demands even though they were not unreasonable. Had he come to an agreement with the titans it would have meant playing here one year and then getting cut because we sure in the hell were not going to pay a guy that kind of money to be a backup. Then steve would be a year older looking for a team and a new contract. Baltimore has the money to pay him and the opportunity to play longer. We get a 4th rd pick to boot.

What is he supposed to do fall on a grenade for our sake? It's best for everyone.

RollTide said:
Steve will be making the kind of money his market value dictates in baltimore. We simply couldn't meet his demands even though they were not unreasonable. Had he come to an agreement with the titans it would have meant playing here one year and then getting cut because we sure in the hell were not going to pay a guy that kind of money to be a backup. Then steve would be a year older looking for a team and a new contract. Baltimore has the money to pay him and the opportunity to play longer. We get a 4th rd pick to boot.
Duhhh, really? I never heard that before.:drool:

AGAIN, I will thank Steve after he retires from football, as of now he's just another Ratbird working for Buck Fillick.

Well, Thanks Steve, for those great moments... and I hope you don´t ruin my future great moments with the Titans while playing with the ratbirds.

PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
Hey we are thanking steve in this thread so if u hate him so much then go make a "i hate steve forever" thread and get u r facts straight

hey if you're in love with the man that's you, you can go ki$$ his *** when he comes to town, but i despise him now (did not 3 months ago). I guess I'm a lonesome breed, or maybe i just don't get it, but i despise players who will take money over loyalty (although to a certain extent).

i can't really say i wish him the best. i don't know him personally, all i know is he did everything to get traded, and he did, so now he's an enemy and I'll piss on him just like any player who left for more money (runyan, fisk, etc.)

all i gotta say is don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Hoffa said:
Guess I don't look so bad now...:suspect:
no, no, no... you never looked bad.
I think we have a past that is worth cherishing.

I have slammed McNair more than anyone.
That was my grieving process.

I do not wish him well but I appreciate what he has done since we drafted him. :ravens:

Sledge said:
hey if you're in love with the man that's you, you can go ki$$ his *** when he comes to town, but i despise him now (did not 3 months ago). I guess I'm a lonesome breed, or maybe i just don't get it, but i despise players who will take money over loyalty (although to a certain extent).

i can't really say i wish him the best. i don't know him personally, all i know is he did everything to get traded, and he did, so now he's an enemy and I'll piss on him just like any player who left for more money (runyan, fisk, etc.)

This sounds like me two weeks ago.

Sledge said:

Amen on that Sledge. And I also agree with Hoffa. Don't worry though boys he will be judged on Nov. 12 when he comes back into the The Coliseum and KVB puts him on his back. :ravens:

Hoffa said:
I'll give those kinds of thanks to Steve after he's been out of the game a few years.

He (or his brain Bus Cook) decided to leave and chase the allmightier dollar in Baldermore (of all places),
so as of today,
he's no better than the rest of the scum that takes orders from Butthead Billick.

I agree 100%
I'll forgive him and give him his thanks when he retires

Disappointed that he has given no thanks to the fans for the support he has garnered during his time with this organization. Really suprised by that.

I kept waiting for him to say cheers to the fans.. not good..

Here's a fact and a half

"McNair is one of only four players in NFL history with 150 touchdowns passing and 35 rushing, trailing only Steve Young, Randall Cunningham and Steve Grogan."

GROGAN?!?! Who'd have thought...

does this look like a real smile?? he isent even holding that nasty jersey
mcnair180.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back