Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been great strives in medication for your condition.

And a clown? It wasn't scary in IT and it’s not scary in your post.

I mean really who gets scared of a dude who reeks of beer and garbage and wears clown shoes and makeup. Sounds more like a Ravens home game if you ask me.

This was the scariest clown I've ever seen.

Great movie, if you like horror.

houseof1000corpses.jpg

You want to see scary look at my avatar.

Imagine a group of razor toothed :grrr: ostridge coming at you shouting profanity.

Now that can freak a dude out!

Face it razor toothed, sailor mouthed ostridge in big packs kick clown a**.

The SAW puppet is creepy as hell, but the biggest issue is that it plays havoc on the page loadups.

It needs to stop. Not everyone here has HS connections.

Pennywise? What a joke. I sat through all that, book and movie, just to find out he's a big spider?

Avvie "the worst thing about child molestation is getting the blood off of your clown suit" Hughes

Guys, he is driving me freaking crazy with all these "scary posts". Bip, cut it out or you are going to all the Titans games alone... and I will vote to boot you. You already spend too much time on here anyway. Don't push my button (lol get it "push my button".. that red button thing is cool. I tried to resist pushing it, but I couldn't).

Gunny said:
and to think she voted to save you.
Gunny, there is no saving me. It is inevitable.
It is only a matter of time before a wild hair crawls up my :banned:
and I post something like that PM comic that I just sent you in
reply to that whip. It was a funny comic but over the line...
It's a wonder that I have not had a ban already.
I think Mrs. Bipolar would want that changed.
DSC04655.jpg

Naw. She just saw it a little while ago. She thought it was funny. Now look at that picture.
Does that look like a woman that wants to miss out on a trip to Nashville? Me thinks not.:winker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back