Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasCowboy said:
The Tardinals can barely break 6 wins durin the year, what makes you
think all of a sudden they are a contender for the NFC? they still have
no QB their O line looks good, defense is solid but that offense needs
more

They might not be "contenders" this season but they will defiantly give any team they play a run for there money. If they finish .500 and get a solid draft pick to there D they will be "contenders" when Mr. Hilton becomes there starter.

I hate TO but he makes teams better.

A little note about TO though for all the haters. TO pretty much had his mouth shut until Phili failed to acknowledge his 100 TD reception at home. They acted like it was another day. If I were him I would have been a little upset too. I probably would not have gone to that extent but .....

Did anyone see the interview with TO after the regular season? The one where he brings up the 100 TD issue, and that Chad Johnson does exactly what TO does (less the critic of the team, which is totally unacceptable IMO) and ESPN eats it up like LSD lined chocolate. Personally I hated TO for his actions in the past but seeing his spin on it gave me some understanding of where he is coming from.

I am not saying that TO deserves to be treated better but other player who do what he does should be held under the same set of rules and scrutiny if ESPN wants to be an unbiased sport network.

Gunny said:
was there a need to quote his same post twice?
edit:
Gunny, that was a delay double post.
I also put in in the wrong thread because it was media related not Cowboys Kool-Aid related. Here's a link to the post Mr. Message Board Cop. ;)
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=178789&postcount=19
chiefstandingtall.gif

BlazingArrow#9 said:
They might not be "contenders" this season but they will defiantly give any team they play a run for there money. If they finish .500 and get a solid draft pick to there D they will be "contenders" when Mr. Hilton becomes there starter.

Arizona lacks a qb and their defense is about 2 years away
I think either them..or the Whinners will round out dead
last in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back