Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing them thius summer. It'll be the first time I've seen them live in close to 20 years (Sonic Temple Tour).

I got a busy Summer lined up...already seen Motley Crue twice. See Alice Cooper and Helix in May. Unholy Alliance in July (Slayer). Cinderella/Poison in August (the wife wants to see that one...but I admit I like Cinderella).

I'm indifferent towards The Cult; but I've played a couple of their tunes in bands...the last one was Fire Woman, and that thing is very difficult to nail.

Saw them on Friday night. My wife and I had pretty good seats and they rocked.

They started off OK and really got into a groove after Edie (they did a bad acoustic arrangement...i hate it when they change great tunes like that). I enjoyed them every bit as much as in 1987 on the Sonic Temple tour.

They're huge in Toronto to this day Brian...this city loves the Cult. They had their biggest crowd on this tour by far and were very appreciative. They played a 20 000 seater here.

Here's the review:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2006/05/27/1600589.html

I saw em' with Metallica in Evansville IN. Must have been somewhere around 1990, give or take a year or two. They rocked the house. I still burn there stuff on my compilation CD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back