Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMASM, I mean KMBSM. Enjoy your new ratbird nest. I salute you for the many things you did in our community and especially the Katrina disaster but your on the other side now. Give us a call when you fly the coop up in B-more.

Think about it folks, If McNair and Vince have this so called "pop" and "son"
relationship thats so strong, why wouldnt you stay with your "son" on the same team to mentor him ? Its not like he needs the money, and the statement he made about wanting to win a superbowl is a joke, He had just as good of a chance of doing that here as he does going to the ratbirds.

He was never going to get that bonus. He knew it. His agent knew it. We knew it. Every fan knew it. Over the years, he has been paid very well for his work on the field and it was much appreciated. Why would you make that insane analogy?

twoseven said:
First of all, I never did like him to start with so that keeps me out of your hypocrite column. As far as the team treating him so bad as you say after paying him about 60 million dollars over several years, Sorry pal i have no pitty for him. He knew before he showed up at the complex that he would be turned away, His agent had him go there anyway just to get some media pub. He and his agent also knew last season that the titans werent going to pony up that kind of cash to keep him especially with our cap situation. This was all planned out by the agent. McNair was a boat anchor of this team and it will show over time. Did you ever hear of #9 staying after practice with recievers, going out west with them to get their timing down during the offseason ? sitting on the sideline during a game studying ? Heck he didnt even practice with the team half the time, So save your #9 MVP speech for someone else. 1 good year out of 12 or how ever many he has started doesnt impress me . Yea the best in franchise history, but thats not saying much. But if he is your all time team MVP thats great, just dont rip me because he's not mine.

Don't mean to bust on you, but let's be real here, I honestly don't think when he was throwing for 300 yards, and four touhdowns against the Giants, and converting the two point conversion, that you were sitting in your seat saying these words. You like the rest of us were out of our seats yelling ourt heads off, and cheering for our beloved Titans. Most of the time he was undergoing some sort of surgery in the off season, which kept him from doing those little extra things, I'm sure that he wanted to, but couldn't. Come to think of it there was one off season that he DID workout with the receivers, can't remenber which though. Last season was his first in years that he did not have surgery. My point is, you can not like someone without snapping on them. You're doing exactly what you're accusing him of doing, and that's getting on this board, bashing him and talking bad about him after he has left. My bad if I offended you.

ZELL22 said:
Don't mean to bust on you, but let's be real here, I honestly don't think when he was throwing for 300 yards, and four touhdowns against the Giants, and converting the two point conversion, that you were sitting in your seat saying these words. You like the rest of us were out of our seats yelling ourt heads off, and cheering for our beloved Titans. Most of the time he was undergoing some sort of surgery in the off season, which kept him from doing those little extra things, I'm sure that he wanted to, but couldn't. Come to think of it there was one off season that he DID workout with the receivers, can't remenber which though. Last season was his first in years that he did not have surgery. My point is, you can not like someone without snapping on them. You're doing exactly what you're accusing him of doing, and that's getting on this board, bashing him and talking bad about him after he has left. My bad if I offended you.
Lets just agree to disagree and move on. I also hope i didnt offend you, that wasnt my intention. I think it's been a tough couple of years for all of us fans but its going to turn around soon. GO TITANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZELL22 said:
That's F-ed up, Please don't be a hypocrite, I know when he was co-mvp of the league, that season you had your tail in the front of the TV, watching the Titans every weekend, cheering at every TD Mac9 threw, and being pissed off with him at every interception as well, just like every other Titans fan. And when he was named Co-MVP, you probably had a dinner at your house in honor of the occassion. Just because he's a, little pissed, is no reason to come at him like that. And everyone who agree's with this person, consider yourself a Hypocrite as well.

I for one, I am happy that he still can play the game, how long, time will tell, but I hope he has success. Real fans hate to see the great playes of the franchise leave.
you know if you have been on this site for more than say, 5 minutes you would know that is tounge and cheek haterism at it's finest. Homer Simpson said it, not me. I've never even heard of you noob. You don't even know the signifigance of those words in that order. You are so clueless brother.

hahaha! my 330 brother yo! I owe you a beer!!! hahaha

skitch said:
What I hate:
- People who think they know how other people think, do, or act.
- People who blanket everyone with a title because they agree or disagree with someone.
- People who think their own definition of a "real fan" is the only correct one.
- People who assume too much.
(When you assume, you make an *** of U and ME.)
:whoop:
:whoop:HATER!!!:whoop:
:whoop:​

mdfan said:
I saw an interview with basketball star Gilbert Arenas of the Washington Wizards. In it he said, he didn't want to be making so much money that his team couldn't afford other good players. Costing us 23.46 million towards the salary cap, Steve was at that point. Steve has the right to be upset with the way it was handled

He's costing our team 14.4 million towards our salary cap this year and doing nothing for us. All Titans fans have the right to say KMBSM

You're right, all fans do have the right to say KMBSM, but not without the charge of being hypocritical. Cheering for someone and hoping for there success for twelve years straight, then poof, I dislike you as soon as you leave, come'on peoples. I'm from NYC, and it is the only place in the world, that even if your own mother played for the other side, she'd be booed and hated. When they come to play us, I want us to win, b/c I can't stand the Ravens, but I hope our defense does not kill Steve Mac, and I hope he throws three int's, two returned for touchdowns, and fumbles one more. But the rest of the year it's GO MAC9. And really and truly I just don't want to hear the Vince Young bashing when he possibly ends up in the same financial situation. Mostly everbody's Jocking him right now, but when Floyd says Iain't gonna pay, go play elsewhere, let the stones begin to fly!!

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
you know if you have been on this site for more than say, 5 minutes you would know that is tounge and cheek haterism at it's finest. Homer Simpson said it, not me. I've never even heard of you noob. You don't even know the signifigance of those words in that order. You are so clueless brother.

Please don't let all of my 5 posts make you think that I'm new to this site. I always read and watched but never felt the need to speak until now. I'm just growing tired of people beating on my boy. If that was tounge in cheek "haterism", I guess my real address would be to those who really are taking issue with Mac's comments. So I hope I have a clue now.

Did this guy escape from the TOMB?

ZELL22 said:
Don't mean to bust on you, but let's be real here, I honestly don't think when he was throwing for 300 yards, and four touhdowns against the Giants, and converting the two point conversion, that you were sitting in your seat saying these words. You like the rest of us were out of our seats yelling ourt heads off, and cheering for our beloved Titans. Most of the time he was undergoing some sort of surgery in the off season, which kept him from doing those little extra things, I'm sure that he wanted to, but couldn't. Come to think of it there was one off season that he DID workout with the receivers, can't remenber which though. Last season was his first in years that he did not have surgery.
:boom:
My bad if I offended you.
I'm trying to make sense of this jibberish. I hardly know where to start. I bet you are mindful which pant leg you put on first in the morning and what side of the bed you get up on in the morning. I bet you have to hit the light switch 9 times when you get up at exactly 3am to take a leak at night. I bet if I worked with you we could get $900,000 worth of diamonds out of a single pail of anthracite. You are just being stupid or are not in touch with yourself.
This garbage you have written in reply to a guy who never cared for the dude is absolute hogwash. That bit about working out is pure iron pyrite.

displayimage-1.jpg

what is this? just ignore all that crap... let's start with this Yahoo Serious.

My point is, you can not like someone without snapping on them. You're doing exactly what you're accusing him of doing, and that's getting on this board, bashing him and talking bad about him after he has left.:doh:

so we are bad for not liking that the guy that went for two against the G-Men saying he is a Baltimore Raven now? We are just supposed to like it? I suppose Overalls just likes that the Oilers left him then came here. Please. What are you trying to say with the words in red?

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'm trying to make sense of this jibberish. I hardly know where to start. I bet you are mindful which pant leg you put on first in the morning and what side of the bed you get up on in the morning. I bet you have to hit the light switch 9 times when you get up at exactly 3am to take a leak at night. I bet if I worked with you we could get $900,000 worth of diamonds out of a single pail of anthracite. You are just being stupid or are not in touch with yourself. This garbage you have written in reply to a guy who never cared for the dude is absolute hogwash. That bit about working out is pure iron pyrite.

displayimage-1.jpg

what is this? just ignore all that crap... let's start with this Yahoo Serious.

My point is, you can not like someone without snapping on them. You're doing exactly what you're accusing him of doing, and that's getting on this board, bashing him and talking bad about him after he has left.:doh:

so we are bad for not liking that the guy that went for two against the G-Men saying he is a Baltimore Raven now? We are just supposed to like it? I suppose Overalls just likes that the Oilers left him then came here. Please. What are you trying to say with the words in red?

I was saying that you have the right to dislike someone, without bashing them. I had to say something about homeboy not liking Mac, I just couln't resist, b/c I truly liked how Mac fought for the team week in and week out, if I bored or bothered you with my first posts, my bad.

I bet you are mindful which pant leg you put on first in the morning and what side of the bed you get up on in the morning. I bet you have to hit the light switch 9 times when you get up at exactly 3am to take a leak at night. I bet if I worked with you we could get $900,000 worth of diamonds out of a single pail of anthracite. You are just being stupid or are not in touch with yourself. This wasn't funny, if it's jibberish to you then skip my posts unless they are directed to you, I do believe the one you're quoting was to someone else. All of the negative comments about Mac9 finally got to me, If it bother's you, again please forgive me. GO TITANS!!!!!!

The people that get upset the most about a situation like this are those who are passionate enough to care, even if it is irrational. You obviously don't understand because if you did KMBSM wouldn't rub you like that. If you can tell me why I said Homer Simpson said it I'll, we'll I'm sure I'll ease up. You are just popping off. Let me put it this way. If you had a woman and you loved her a whole lot and for various reasons she decided to leave you or force your hand, would that mean you never loved her at all?

If Vince Young is Hallie Barry naked then this is a valid comparison Mr. Analyst.

I bet you can't tell me jack about Homer Simpson or Mr. Analyst so don't rip on something you do not understand even if you think you know the meaning of the words. Not everything is face value you know.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
The people that get upset the most about a situation like this are those who are passionate enough to care, even if it is irrational. You obviously don't understand because if you did KMBSM wouldn't rub you like that. If you can tell me why I said Homer Simpson said it I'll, we'll I'm sure I'll ease up. You are just popping off. Let me put it this way. If you had a woman and you loved her a whole lot and for various reasons she decided to leave you or force your hand, would that mean you never loved her at all?

If Vince Young is Hallie Barry naked then this is a valid comparison Mr. Analyst.

I bet you can't tell me jack about Homer Simpson or Mr. Analyst so don't rip on something you do not understand even if you think you know the meaning of the words. Not everything is face value you know.

True, I guess I need to look up Homer Simpson. Then I'll get the picture. Like I said though, being tired of the bashing got to me a little. Thanks for pouring a little water on my head cooling me down.

The season will show the Baltimore team and fans what we Tennessee fans have learned the past few years...Mac doesn't have the ability ( however much that was ) that he used to have...

He says he feels good, and strong...Seem's I've heard that before...I've heard a few people say they thought Billy Volek was too injury prone...Maybe...I assure you Mac will not play most of the upcoming season..WHY, YOU ASK

Steve spent most of last year just trying to avoid injury...He didn't practice with the team ( Something I'm sure Balt. will expect) He ran away from the tough plays he used to try to make...When he plays like that--He's a bust. If he's expected to make the kind of plays he WAS famous for...His body won't hold up.

Mac isn't taking the ratbirds anywhere...He may just become their 30 million dollar mistake That's just my opinion...Except that I"M RIGHT.

Everybody want's to remember how much Steve gave the Titans...I'll be the first to agree with that. And no doubt he was a good citizen to boot...But remember, he made a boat load of money and cashed all the checks...OH YEAH, and some will say he was always "reworking his contract to help the team" Well, you shouldn't think that reworking EVER ment Taking less money. And besides, there was pretty much nobody else who could rework their contract...Mac was making the lion's share of the Money..

ZELL22 said:
I was saying that you have the right to dislike someone, without bashing them. I had to say something about homeboy not liking Mac, I just couln't resist, b/c I truly liked how Mac fought for the team week in and week out, if I bored or bothered you with my first posts, my bad.

I bet you are mindful which pant leg you put on first in the morning and what side of the bed you get up on in the morning. I bet you have to hit the light switch 9 times when you get up at exactly 3am to take a leak at night. I bet if I worked with you we could get $900,000 worth of diamonds out of a single pail of anthracite. You are just being stupid or are not in touch with yourself. This wasn't funny, if it's jibberish to you then skip my posts unless they are directed to you, I do believe the one you're quoting was to someone else. All of the negative comments about Mac9 finally got to me, If it bother's you, again please forgive me. GO TITANS!!!!!!
I was on the edge of my seat every game like you said, but i was cheering for the WHOLE TEAM, mac9 just happened to on it. My comment was true and i challenge you to find one point that wasnt. If you call that bashing him then so be it. Just like i dont think we made a wise choise by taking Vince Young. But he is a Titan now and i will still cheer for the whole team just as i always have. IT'S JUST MY OPINION !

ZELL22 said:
True, I guess I need to look up Homer Simpson. Then I'll get the picture. Like I said though, being tired of the bashing got to me a little. Thanks for pouring a little water on my head cooling me down.
That's fine. Welcome aboard. Being the on goTitans.com welcoming committee and head of the Smack Returners public group, i've kinda got an unofficial duty to regulate. It's not everyday the green light comes on for a hazing ritual. :ha:
animal%20house.gif

I get kinda fiesty before a game anyways. One of the posters in this thread and I were throwing blows this time last week so it's all good. I can't wait until you cross paths with Ewker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back