Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
These opinions may be burried in a thread somewhere (if so I apologize), but I wanted the through out a "simplified" opinion and wondered about everyone else's:

Volek = good
Return game = really good
Pacman = really good
Bobby Wade = Suprisingly good
O Line = Undecided
Woolfolk = Undecided (leaning towards "bad")
Reynaldo Hill = Ugly (sorry Gunny)
Roydel Williams = Ugly

Thoughts, opinions, complaints............................

olek = A
Return game = A
Pacman = B
Bobby Wade = A
O Line = B+
Woolfolk = B-
Reynaldo Hill = F
Roydel Williams = D-

Crowd noise = F

Hoffa said:
olek = A
Return game = A
Pacman = B
Bobby Wade = A
O Line = B+
Woolfolk = B-
Reynaldo Hill = F
Roydel Williams = D-

Crowd noise = F
Sad part about the crowd noise is that it was better than most of the REGULAR season games last year.
One end of the upper deck tried to start the "wave" about 8 times last night. It died at about the 50yd line.

If given the choice which would you rather have? Two seven dollar 20oz beers at LP or an 18 pack in the parking lot? I took the 18 pack.

The Good:

Pacman layin' down the HITS. Awesome!
Special teams looked great. Both ways.
WE HAVE A PASS RUSH!!!!
Did I mention Pacmans HITS?!
O line makin' some holes!
Brown high steppin'!
Henry strong to the goalline.

That was fun.

I LOVED our pass rush, D-line all together were pretty good.

Pacman was ace, as was Special Teams

We don't have depth but I think we already know that, espcially on defense

smili said:
Yes! We've found another reciever. And he can return too.

Also good: Ahmad Hall at Fullback had some good blocks.

Seems like Wade can be a really good pickup. Still early, but it's easy to see his quickness and shiftiness.

Hall does look like the smashmouth FB he was advertised to be. He was fearless and popping defenders in the chops. I like that.

Hall made A block on the Henry. Not sure if it's what sprung him in, though.

Unfortunatley, Fleming better watch out. Hall didn't make any plays last night but looking back on it, Fleming may have hurt himself more by not catching the ball last year.

Brian said:
The Ugly - Nashville is still doing the wave.

:sad2:

The Redskins fans were doing it at their afternoon scrimmage with the Ravens last week. I was shocked it had survived the '80s up there. Maybe this is one of those things where if you wait long enough, it comes back into fashion again.

God forbid.

The good = whole 1st string team (offense, defense, and all special teams)
The bad = 2nd/3rd string defense (except for a few players)
The ugly = Keon Raymond, Reynaldology, and that look on Reese's face when Young went down.

Mahelona, Randall, Roby, and a few others were nice bright spots in the second half. Poor tackling by Woolfolk could have put him out for a while. Never lead with your head! I think that Young looked like he was holding back out there last night. He was too worried about what people would criticize about his play the next day. He has awesome pocket awareness and a strong arm. He is all of the things that we thought he would be. IMO, he was just having the rookie jitters last night. If the Titans would have passed more, I believe that Volek could have put up some more points. However, I like the Fisherball stuff. Eat the clock, win time of possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back