Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoolfolksUncle said:
First let me say, I didn't see the game... In Hampton Roads and not paying extra price (Sunday Ticket) for preseason games. Andre dropped an int I guess from what I read, but that means he was in place on the play. He got a pick and had 2 pass defenses (one of those would be the dropped pick). 4 solo tackles 1 assisted tackle, sounds like a good game. Like I have stated before, he is challenging Hill... It is his goal and his main focus.... Stay healthy and continue well play.. This game he opened eyes, maybe this coming game he can make eyes bat.... One note for this coming game... It is in Denver - Andre's home and his first time playing there since high school. Added incentive to do well, he will definitely have a lot of fans in the stands (family and friends - including me - flying to my home city as well Friday just for the occasion).... Good luck to all the Titans... Those who got a PM from me before in the past, remember what I told you about this game.... Less than a week Baby 1/2 and 1/2 plus the signs..... wheww weeee
So glad you are back! I thought we were never going to see you again Boomer. :winker: By all means keep your nose clean so you can stick around and be the thorn in someones side again!
Terry-Tate.jpg
4852974_5afb97202d_m.jpg

thewave-1.gif

Woolfolk did better than Hill Saturday. Nice INT, bad timing though. Although, Randall did as good as Woolfolk. I think that they said Randall is playing LB now. If Bush would have run to Pacman's side of the field the first time, he wouldn't have gotten the 44 yards. Pacman is becoming the Keith Bulluck of our secondary. Last year, Keith was the only big talent we had at LB. Pac should make the pro bowl this year... But he does have some league veterans to beat out.

He caught a hail mary prayer on the 10 yard line. Big deal. It's not like he was blanketing some dude down the sideline. He probably lined up on the 10.

I give him more credit for the Special Teams tackle. That was a solid play.

Starkiller, at the game, and didn't come to our tailgate party? I'm hurt.

I've been having internet trouble, but pictures from the Smack Returner tailgate will be up later.

So is T-Rac now a bad-boy mascot? I'd rather have a rough mascot than the players.

God I wanted Roydell to make that Catch, and Bennett. Both passes were perfect, though, which is GREAT. Here's to the longball!

The good: Pacman's game, I think he is more focused and is gaining experience and a lot of confidence, nice hit on Reggie Bush!!
The bad: Inconsistency in offense, nice holes for Brown but I don't see that the line be consistent. Also Bobby Wade effort was awesome (learn something Bennett)
The ugly: Roydell Williams dropping that VY's beautiful pass and Bennett is so inconsistent, he drops everything, I don't like him to be a top WR for us, he was better when he was not challenged, after Mason and the other receivers he did a nice job but his inconsistency is killing me and the other fans. Drop in New England, last year vs Colts in the 1 yard line (that play turn the game around), this drop, common Bennett you can't be playing like this...

GoTitans3801 said:
Starkiller, at the game, and didn't come to our tailgate party? I'm hurt.
He says that he likes to drive up and park, then go right in.
He's likely on a tight schedule.
superman1.gif

It's all he can do sometimes to get away from his Fortress of Solitude. He has to get into his club level molecule chamber asap.

Mex#1TitanFan said:
... Bennett is so inconsistent, he drops everything, I don't like him to be a top WR for us, he was better when he was not challenged, after Mason and the other receivers he did a nice job but his inconsistency is killing me and the other fans. Drop in New England, last year vs Colts in the 1 yard line (that play turn the game around), this drop, common Bennett you can't be playing like this...

two very bad examples if you ask me.
bennet had just made an amazing catch right before that new england drop. plus he had two guys hanging off him

the colts drop... well two years ago that wasn't a drop. i'm still not sure that was a drop. i think it was more the league kissing mannings butt than anything else. very bad use of replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back