Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
me likes me some Vince. I just got to work. I usually check the board a 9am.
That signiture is awesome. Can't wait until I need the two tone blue version. :brow:

Relax tough guy. I didn't say I didn't like it. I just was asking if you are basing your opinion on who we should draft on a modified IQ test.

wasn't trying to come across as anything. You asked I answered. Cutler stats at Vandy speaks for itself. See the "Is Cutler the best QB in the draft" thread. Most info is there. I would still Leinart over Cutler but not by much.

Ewker said:
any signature with Leinart or Cutler instead of Young ;)
you should see the one I was sporting last night.
I will post it here when I get home from work...
It is saved in a notepad file.

dontdraftCutler said:
So are you basing your opinion on the Wonderlick? Ryan Leaf got a 30-something, Dan Marino got a 15.....makes you think.
It was a 16 tard!:))

you too are like theses guys...

muppets.jpg

DDC and Ewker... :lol3:

Jimmy hoffa...

I see to be a real titan fan i have to kiss bud's butt. Well kiss this pal, i appreicate bud bringing us a team but he didn't do it to be nice he did it for the dinero.

I as a titan fan have every right to criticise his wrinkled up lame football team and i have all the right in the world to mention his less than steller track record of success.

A chimp could make the playoffs 39% of the time.

I must be fair so kudos to bud for brining that crazy george guy to vandy in 1998. Thanks bud.:flame:

RollTide said:
I as a titan fan have every right to criticise his wrinkled up lame football team and i have all the right in the world to mention his less than steller track record of success.

I must be fair so kudos to bud for brining that crazy george guy to vandy in 1998. Thanks bud.:flame:
head_mu.jpg

RollTide is burning. :flame:

:thumb:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
you should see the one I was sporting last night.
I will post it here when I get home from work...
It is saved in a notepad file.
signiture is below...
------------------------------------------------------------------
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
It's also like a gallon of milk... it can spoil. Like a gallon of milk, you can throw it out... Questionable milk can not come to you and insist that it's fresh. It may be drinkable, but I'm not going to pay $3.49 a gallon for it.
volek9.jpg

:whoop: Billy Volek : The Great White Hope :whoop:​

RollTide said:
I see to be a real titan fan i have to kiss bud's butt. Well kiss this pal, i appreicate bud bringing us a team but he didn't do it to be nice he did it for the dinero.

My names not Jimmy, but I suppose you're pointing this mindless babble at me?

1. I never said you had to kiss anyones butt, PAL
2. I never said you didnt' have the right to criticise. It's what you thrive on obviously.
3. I never said you didn't have the right to mention anything.

So, you must not have been talking to me.

RollTide said:
18 winning seasons in 46 years. This guy is not exactly a football genius. When bud speaks nobody should listen.

The success of this franchise has only been by chance. In 46 years you are bound to hire the right people to have a winner 39% of the time; anyone can do that. Even the idiot irsay's were smart enough to hire polian after years of losing.

Dolts were also smart enough to somehow convience the NFL to change their rules/interpertations of rules to accomodate the dolts. When the league is shakin' and makin' rules to suite any team can win - till the hitting starts anyhow.

Yes T...

The whole league has been anti-bud all along and pro-irsay:sad2: . Those two 1-13 teams in the early 70s were really good teams but the rules were against them. And those 6 straight losing seasons in the early 80s were another example of rules changes.

bet you stink at Blues Clues

Follow along please - Polian is the GM of the dolts, the dolts had the NFL reinterpuite illeagle contact downfield, this rule change favored the dolts and their lilluptian WRs, still with me - Good

Now despite all the obvious favortism sprinkled down upon the hooved ones, Paulsiousljdou's Non-Interception being the latest, the dolts have not won a championship. Dolts won a ton, but cant win the big ones - Got It now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back