Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoT said:
bet you stink at Blues Clues

Follow along please - Polian is the GM of the dolts, the dolts had the NFL reinterpuite illeagle contact downfield, this rule change favored the dolts and their lilluptian WRs, still with me - Good

Now despite all the obvious favortism sprinkled down upon the hooved ones, Paulsiousljdou's Non-Interception being the latest, the dolts have not won a championship. Dolts won a ton, but cant win the big ones - Got It now

Isnt Fisher head of the rules committie? And how does this rule benefit the colts any more than anyone else? Im not a fan of the rule either, but this idea that it somehow benefits the colts more than other teams is ludicrous.

huh? ... who's T ?

GoT said:
bet you stink at Blues Clues
What the hell is Tide talking about... ?
headscratch.gif

Whatever it is I'm sure I looked like this at the time...

images
but the rules were against them.

dg1979us said:
Isnt Fisher head of the rules committie? And how does this rule benefit the colts any more than anyone else? Im not a fan of the rule either, but this idea that it somehow benefits the colts more than other teams is ludicrous.

They are a finesse team built for indoor speed. dolts and Rams are the obvious beneficaries + the rule came into effect the year after the poor pitiful dolts WRs were brutialized on a nasty cold Janurary in New England.

I think Code-Blue is history, at least I hope so. NFL was totally exposed in the POs and I don't think they can bestow the obvious favortism on the dolts as they have in seasons past.

FWIW I have been searching for my Code-Blue posts without luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back