Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This may have already been stated, but I was downtown today in one of the high-rise types that over look the stadium.

The letters that spelled "coliseum" have all been removed from the outside of the stadium.

By the way, if you ever get bored or frustrated at a game, like I did last year, tear off the multiple layers of stickers on the cupholders in front of your seats. There are three or four before you finally get to Adelphia.

Temple of Reynaldo it it.
von_rulez.gif

*I dont know who von is

Did the tennessean say the probabal name is going to be the LP Stadium? If so I wish someone else would have bought the naming rights.

it will probably be something unique, but still tied to L-P. They are known in my mind for their OSB, and those in the home construction business knows what OSB is.

When I hear LP, I associate it with liquid propane.

When I first heard Louisiana-Pacific, I thought it was a railroad.

"Woodshed" could work, considering some of the beatings we took the last couple of seasons. Plywood Palace?

I'm sure they don't want people still saying "The Coliseum" and leaving off Louisiana-Pacific after paying all that money. So I'm fairly confident that it's going to be a complete name change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back