Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Fisher has done it again picked a rookie out he likes (he did this last year with Reynaldo VERY early on)..

(on position battles heating up)

You can see them taking shape a little bit. There is a good group of the young defensive line. The undrafted free agents are very, very competitive. There will be a year here or there where you have a couple of guys you look at and say these are camp guys. They’re not camp guys. They all have a legitimate shot to push somebody in those spots. The receiver position only because we don’t have a lot of guys back yet, guys are getting some valuable work. Especially Jonathan Orr, he’s doing a nice job.

Jonathan Orr, 6th rounder. I think we could have a new religion going - Orrology?

For a reynaldo-based topic:
(on cornerback Reynaldo Hill)

He’s unique that he wants to be the best corner in the league. He’s willing to be taught how to become that and that’s all that matters to him. So, because of that he will be successful. He may never get there, but he’ll get close. He’s got an awful lot of potential. He’s motivated and driven and wants to learn everything right now. You can’t help but to like that kind of attitude.

hehe

SteveH said:
Saw this thread, that there were two replies and you just had to KNOW Gunny would be one of them. top man!

I gotta keep on all Reynaldo related topics.

gotta preach my brotha' :brow:

I don't see Reynaldo lining up at slot or wide receiver.
If he is such a bloomer let him have his own faithful. (Orr)
It will be on the offensive side of the ball anyway,
so what does Reynaldology care? Just helps Reynaldology's
cause IMO. If the Titans are winning, I could have half a dozen or so "faiths"

Maybe I'll go put together the "Church of KVB" :winker:

I disagree somewhat. This is a halfway kidding post. Orr will get some time now, but he'll fall back into the mix. The guy I think Fisher really likes (probably had a picture when drafting him) is Cortland Finnegan, the plunky redhead from Samford.

Now, I don't know if he'll see much playing time outside of special teams, but, has anyone seen the rookie class photo? If I don't look at him directly, the kid kind of reminds me of Lion-O from the Thundercats.

Finnegan: "Eye of Thundera -- give me sight beyond sight."

Fisher: "What's it say? What's it say?"

Finnegan: "Deep hitch to Marvin Harrison."

Fisher: "HO! Cort -- you've got Cheetarah-like speed. See if you can go bring that kitty back to the lair."

Then you have to find a picture with better lighting.

I don't know if you've downloaded the Titans screenserver from titansonline.com, but the rookie class photo is one of the pictures that comes up. The screen "server" is pretty multimedia friendly and definitely a little more than your average screen saver. Any one who hasn't tried this little beauty should take it for a test drive - definitely unique.

GLinks said:

I don't know if you've downloaded the Titans screenserver from titansonline.com, but the rookie class photo is one of the pictures that comes up. The screen "server" is pretty multimedia friendly and definitely a little more than your average screen saver. Any one who hasn't tried this little beauty should take it for a test drive - definitely unique.
does yours connect well with the news articles when it goes to the web for the rest of the story? I was thinking it might only do that for explorer or at the least I hadn't set something right... I like the slideshow feature best of all. Also there is the statistics and standings tabs... those are nice for cold november days when you feel like feeling sad and staring at the miserable truth while sipping on an adult beverage.

GLinks said:

Yeah, mine is supposed to be on the way. I'm on dial-up, so I had them send me a cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back