Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: They were known as "Thunder and Lightning" and college football's best one-two punch combination when they played together at USC. This Saturday, LenDale White and Reggie Bush meet again when the Titans open at home against the Saints. With Saints RB Deuce McAllister out Saturday, Bush will start for the Saints against the Titans. White will come in once both RBs Chris Brown and Travis Henry get their work. "We’ve been thinking about it for a while," White said. "We’ve been talking about this since we got drafted. It’s definitely fun." Bush is also excited about the matchup. "I’m really excited. I’m pumped up," he said. "It’s something I’ve been waiting for my whole life, and it’s here. It’s kind of weird, because you don’t know what to expect, but it’s still football."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Its going to be a very interesting pre-season game. I can not wait to see Lendale White and Vince Young in action, as well as Reggie Bush.

Can't remember who was thunder and who was lighting, but White is the rain for sure!

spitting01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back