Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elfinmagic53, from your post it sounds as if you were a fly on the wall or took deposition from Starks. Is what you said speculation or where did you get that information from.

He tried to take it off her finger, that's when things went downhill.

Like this comments?

Gunny said:
I think I'm done with this thread....
:rotfl:hahaha I caught that.

uhhh... here's my comment.

rock.jpg

•Chris Rock: So you gotta think about OJ's situation.
25,000 a month, another man drivin' his car, seein' his wife,
and a house he's still payin' a mortgage on.

Now, I'm not sayin' he should have killed her, but I understand.

all I can say, is that after some 13 years of marriage, when the words start flying at me all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher.

lol

My Daddy used to read the paper while Momma gave him what for, she would keep it up for half an hour or more and looking back on it I am positive he never heard the first word.

Yvette said:
You should have stopped right there because the rest of it was pitiful. Emotionally hurting someone is not the same as physically hurting them.

"I also admit that I've said some things that I know I needed to get the crap slapped out of me."

Unfreakingbelievable.
Whatever. I'm just saying, I've said some things to my guy, that if I had said the same thing to my best friend who is a female, we'd probably still be fighting.

Also, females know how to hurt their guys with words. If a man loves you and you say something emotionally damaging to him, YES, it hurts more than hitting him. There's no way that I could hit my guy and hurt him unless I kicked him in the gonads!

Ewker said:
that is what I was thinking. hmmmm is she the other woman :suspect:
NO! 2 reasons. Randy isn't my type and I don't mess with men who already have women! And I sure wouldn't be Randy's other woman!:irked: Now, C. may have to watch me around Vince Young, though.:kiss:

The Don said:
all I can say, is that after some 13 years of marriage, when the words start flying at me all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher.

Only problem with that is you have to listen for the occasional question. If you do not reply or make them repeat it .......

mr%20t.jpg

I pitty the fool.

elfinmagic53 said:
Whatever. I'm just saying, I've said some things to my guy, that if I had said the same thing to my best friend who is a female, we'd probably still be fighting.

Also, females know how to hurt their guys with words.
Okie dokie, I'll take your word for it because I personally don't know people like that.

Yvette, lucky you to live in Nirvana, where people don't act normal and use their words to hurt. You are baiting me to give you some examples of hurting words, but i'm restraining myself.

I'm sorry elfin, its honestly foreign to me. I've been married for 23 years now (my only marriage) and that's not how we operate. If any the couples I know engage in that type of behavior, they wisely don't tell me about it.

Broken Record commented about "middle school playground garbage" and I'm of the same mind. Grown ups don't behave that way.

The only time I've seen that type of behavior is on the TV and then I'm reaching for the remote. ZAP!

Its not ever OK to hit your spouse/significant other unless its in self defense. Period. No excuses.

I never said it's OK to hit! However, if you've been married for 23 years and you and your husband can honestly say that you've never even thought about smacking each other, you need to write a book! Heck, a couple of times I've wanted to touch my Mama up a few times.

It's normal. What isn't normal is folks who are always happy.

elfinmagic53 said:
I never said it's OK to hit!
No you didn't, but you made an excuse for it:

I also admit that I've said some things that I know I needed to get the crap slapped out of me.

I don't understand that mentality or that reality. Oh well. Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back