Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I dont know if anyone has noticed it yet, but titansonline has lined up a bunch of people to post blogs throughout the season. Its a pretty interesting mix of people... current and former players, coaches, front office staff, a cheerleader, and Chuck Cecil's wife. If they keep it up, it should give some different perspectives on the season from angles we dont usually see.

Its nice to see them doing something different with their content. Frankly, I think we've had one of the worst team sites in the league the last few years. Maybe this is a sign that things are improving.

http://titansonline.com/blog/

GoTitans3801 said:
They have a cheerleader with a blog, but no pictures? Wtf?

here you go

kerry.jpg

Very Cool

I'm excited to read it. Looks like a great mix of individuals to give their opinions. I hope some of them are critical, and not just all rah-rah. Like Daunic, I wonder if he will be critical? I wish they had Blaine Bishop or Neil O'Donnell. NOD would criticize people.

This was telling...from EG

"As I recall, I had to earn the starting role in that first training camp. Rodney (Thomas) was the starter and I had to unseat him. Rodney was a heck of a talent and it was a battle. When I came to the team, I didn't think I would start until the middle of the year because I thought Rodney was a very good back, but Jeff made the decision to go with me on opening day and I was excited about that. It was a great deal of hard work and it all started in training camp."

White has a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back