Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhh Chow is talking

Gonna work it out - yeah right

Must learn from this and execute - still waiting for this

VY did not get enough reps in second and third quarters so the left him out there - could be because all the drives were 3 plays long

dentit3.jpg

dentit.jpg

Firing any coach at this stage in the pre-season is just going to do more harm than good. I do think that his employment with the Titans should be terminated in January. If this "no game plan" excuse is uttered one more time in the pre-season, I am going to be sick. Plummer pulled off the same bootleg play what 5-6 times... maybe more. We had NO pass rush in the first half. I was a little dissappointed in Starks as well as KVB. They did get some pushing and shoving done, but a pass rush doesn't work if you leave the other side completely free of an opposing player for 20 yards. Plummer rushed for a first down and got it. He is not a rushing quarterback. I will have to say that I seen a better played high school game last night. Vince, LenDale, Ahmard, Bulluck, and Thornton were the only guys that did something good. It's pathetic that training camp's focus was on "the basics" and tonight looked worse than last season. That's my 2 cents.

Sukrillux said:
Firing any coach at this stage in the pre-season is just going to do more harm than good. ....QUOTE]

I'm not sure about that. McGinnis knows the system and the players. May be good for player motivation to see some coaching heads roll.

Fish won't let hit happen til end of the season anyway.

I haven't read the whole thread, and I probably won't, given the topic is about terribleness in its truest form, and it's probably been said, but that was the most terriblestest game I eva saw. For real.

Lets see, I go to bed early to wake up at 12am to watch this game on the NFL Network and it is just butt ugly.

Hall looked very good. LW looked ok for a 1st look. VY was mixed.

Most of the rest was really, really bad.

I just don't understand how we even let Nash run over our D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back