Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
On the NFL Network

Includes: Oilers stuff (Luv Ya Blue, Earl Campbell, Billy White Shoes Johnson, etc.), 1999 playoffs @ Indy, Music City Miracle, 2003 Colts @ Titans, 2004 Titans season hilites, 2003 AFC Divisional Playoffs vs. Pitt, ends with Super Bowl 34 hilites and a story on Steve McNair.

Got my DVDR ready to burn!

Starts @ 12PM ET

man, watching all this stuff still gives me chills. i can't help but feel sad whenever i see eddie in the huddle pumping everybody up. i know there are good things to come, but MAN those were some memorable years.

I would love to DVR the whole Miracle game. But I probably won't be home in time. Oh well. Titan days ought to be rampant pretty soon. Our 3 consecutive superbowl wins will become the thing of lore, and get aired daily on NFL network 8.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
I would love to DVR the whole Miracle game. But I probably won't be home in time. Oh well. Titan days ought to be rampant pretty soon. Our 3 consecutive superbowl wins will become the thing of lore, and get aired daily on NFL network 8.

I have the original game on DVD. I had recorded it in VHS back then and xfered it over this year. DVR rocks

Do you know if the Network will repeat these videos later in the week? I am at work and I hate to miss those magic moments, Music City Miracle, SB XXXIV, chill all over my body already...

maximus said:
I could use a hook up too, especially the 1999 and 2000 years, Maybe 2003 too :)
me three. I've got no problems sending cash in the mail.
(not anymore anyways) ... I'd send off for that one. (dvd)

in a heartbeat.

TitanJeff said:
Anyone with a DVD recorder wanna make a few bucks?

Sledge-

If you send me a copy of the dvd I'll burn a spindle.
I'm not interested in profit but I can stuff envolpes that come postage paid in the mail. I've got a whole stack of dvds right here.

does everybody get the concept of SASE? Just get a bubbler mailer.
Once I get a copy I could send one or more out each day.

Hey man... I'll get my information to you asap. I wanna get out a copy to Gunny before my footy game dvd :brow: from him shows up. Aussie mail is crazy.

lol, BiPolar, Melbourne were on last night and I was gonna tape that game and send it over with the rest (one of the games is a Melbourne loss so I got no idea why I copied it), but I forgot, it should be on again over the weekend so I can tape it again and send it out with the rest on Monday.

Sledge said:
I have the original game on DVD. I had recorded it in VHS back then and xfered it over this year. DVR rocks

Yeah I got the original Miricle (minus Buffalo's First Touchdown) on VHS and transferred it over to DVD.

Sledge said:

I recorded as much of the other MCM stuff as I could. My favorite was a WWF bit on Monday night, which happened to be in Buffalo, when they had Jarrett dressed in an EG jersey and 3 or so Bills were gonna rough him up. Wound up McMahn sent in every wrestler in the stable one by one after Jarrett. funny stuff.

Music City Miracle - AFC Wild Card Playoff Game
January 8, 2000
Tennessee 22, Buffalo 16
Sunshine said:
There used to be a link to a clip of it on the bottom of the home page of TitansOnLine.com.
here it is

Miracle2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_City_Miracle

miracle.jpg

http://www.titansonline.com/history/music_city_miracle/index.php

I think I almost cried when I saw Dyson catch the ball and take off running. Maybe the most memorable words in Titans history, "THERE ARE NO FLAGS ON THE FIELD!"

not me. I went completely nuts jumping up and down screaming, beating on the walls of the apartment I lived in... I lost my mind. That was the day I became a Tennessee Titans fan first and foremost above all. (I used to follow the Vols) The Titans and the NFL took the place of the Vols and the NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back