Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont care... I will say again. I really dont give a Fack about what you or any body else thinks about me. You are a ing stranger to me, i dont know you. I dont give a about you or a pretty much any body else here.

This is the ing internet.. get a life bozo.

I think i will get over it if you dont invite me to your little pretty pink tea party.. Seriously.. i think i will survive.

Funny, for someone who 'doesn't care' you do put a lot of effort into insulting others. Sounds like you got a bit of a problem and you do care.

Dude,don't post angry.:ha:

In karma's trailer park there's a woman shortage so they have a daily inflatable doll raffle. Hence the 'won out' terminology.

Some one is revealing a little much about his family profession.

:eek:

I gotta a feeling that doll is a metaphor of one of your fore bearers

I really dont care... I will say again. I really dont give a Fack about what you or any body else thinks about me. You are a ing stranger to me, i dont know you. I dont give a about you or a pretty much any body else here.

This is the ing internet.. get a life bozo.

I think i will get over it if you dont invite me to your little pretty pink tea party.. Seriously.. i think i will survive.

looks like ypou need a new keyboard,keep missing the letters there 'buddy'.

Funny, for someone who 'doesn't care' you do put a lot of effort into insulting others. Sounds like you got a bit of a problem and you do care.

If i did care, i think i would be doing incredibly dumb crap like telling a full grown man he cant join your little pink clique.. Like some stupid high school girl kissing up to GOT..

whats the matter Gunny? i aint hot enough to join your little girls club?

:ha:

If i did care, i think i would be doing incredibly dumb crap like telling a full grown man he cant join your little pink clique.. Like some stupid high school girl kissing up to GOT..

whats the matter Gunny? i aint hot enough to join your little girls club?

:ha:

I like how you just continue to prove me right.

jeebus speak engrish dumbass.

Are fore bearers a teamwho carry a guy around a golf course as he shouts fore?

Can't think what else it could mean.:))

seems like the trailer park dictionary doesnt go further than F...(may be one of your forebearers used it for toilet paper..damn this economy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back