Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another name to remember when it comes to tight ends is Briley Moore.i was highly disappointed when he tore his acl last summer. Most people forget we have him since he got hurt so early on.

Got it, so it was sarcastic that anyone said titans would be fine with swaim. No one actually said that. That makes a lot more sense.

I also believe it was premature to complain about the swaim signing and not for a second thought he would be the only TE on the roster. Not sure why some jump the gun on that, but you’re right, every year, some of our fans do it.

Yep exactly. It’s not just our fans though. Just the nature of the beast I guess

Yeah and Tommie Campbell.

Campbell was a giant cornerback with 4.2 speed and a hard luck story. What's not to like about THAT part. Plus we were really bad at the time, so you have to grasp at something. It just turns out that he wasn't good at football.

It makes more sense to me as a fan to be excited about some bum than it does to be one of these miserable people that hates every decision down to individual plays. Those people need to go find something they enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back