Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love seeing all the blame fall on THill though.

Firkser fumble? Stupid THill, hold the ball
Mcmath fumble? Stupid THill, hold the ball
Batted ball at the line? No good play by the Steelers and the OL that sucks every other play probably doesn’t deserve any blame there either.

I’m sure we could go back to the previous TO fests and put it all on THill too.

Agreed, it's why I put more of the blame on the bad o-line and crappy receivers and TE's the Titans are fielding. A lot was expected from Firsker, for example, and he has been a disaster. Not saying Tannehill is playing well, but look what he has to work with it at the moment. The only positive on offense is Foreman at the moment.

Well considering he is running routes…
Or jogging.
Maybe he’s not getting targets because he’s has a hammy issue, the same reason he was on IR and probably the same reason he’s headed back. At a minimum why he took off the 2nd half today.

It’s ok. Exciting trade, titans lost, Julio Jones is a bust in Titans town. He’s Randy Moss, he’s yancy thigpen, he’s Carl Pickens, he’s Andre Johnson, he’s any other previously famous, “named” WR that hasn’t done anything in two tone blue,

Biggest mistake Downing continuingly made today was abandoning the run when it was gashing the Steelers in favor of long developing PA passes. For the most part, the Steelers did not bite and just continued to rush towards the QB/RB. With the receivers in the game, and the leaky o-line, the Titans should have just kept pounding the rock. The lack of an in-game adjustment by Downing was inexcusable.

Titans have not beaten the Steelers since Munch was the coach.
Here's the problem, and I am one of the people who complained about it, but PA has barely been used and I see why now. We do not have the WR's or TE's to run those long routes.

The OL is blocking better for Foreman than they were for the King. And they’re doing what they can for Tanny at key points; it just seems at those key moments Tannehill’s forcing throws or he holds on to the ball too long to take a sack or the snap is mishandled. All the plays where we suck are amplified because of when they happen in the game.

Tanny is playing scared he's on the verge of losing his job, he's having Miami flash backs. He use to be able to hit wide open wrs now he's sailing them over wide open guys or throwing almost picks.

I know they won't do it because of the short week but I ready to see them try some different things on the OL. Davis and Quessenberry are getting murdered out there on pass plays.

This is what bad offenses do. Cost you games
Where they weren’t doing that earlier in the season. We could stomach a turnover here and there cause we could pull ourselves out of the fire during the course of the game. Now we KNOW we’re gonna lose when we put the ball on the ground cause our offense is terrible.

Probably more frustrated with/upset by the Julio injury than the lose.

Of course I want wins, but I didn't really expect to be competitive in games at all without DH and AJ (and others). I knew it was going to be a grind on offense and I know that guys would press and make mistakes that they normally wouldn't make.

For who? Lol one series of Woodside you'd be begging tanne. Give me a break.
No we have that other vet on the team I forget his name. Tanny is done why don't people see it, look how he plays. Holds ball to long, takes sacks, can't pass down field, throws multiple picks a game. Where have we seen this? When was MM8 last year a full starter? Get it? Sorry tanny bois it's over there was not goat tanny its always been Henry.

Tanne scored our one TD, ran for a couple big first downs. Put his body on the line multiple times. Not his fault he has no weapons and the worst ocoord in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back