Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great talent if he can stay on the field.

Offense went to shit the second he went out.

Burks #1 WR no matter what.

Stays healthy and he's a legit WR in this league.

Why is it that our players are always hurt? AJ never played a full season without missing games or being dinged up while with us and now with Philly he seems to be fine. There must something with our strength and conditioning or something.

Why is it that our players are always hurt? AJ never played a full season without missing games or being dinged up while with us and now with Philly he seems to be fine. There must something with our strength and conditioning or something.

A concussion is a strength and conditioning issue? It was a cheap hit that should result in a hefty fine.

Concussions have nothing to do with strength and conditioning....it was a cheap hit

It was a dirty hit. Too bad for us. Burks should adequately replace Brown but now now another setback.

He will replace Brown in time.. I'm amazed how he held on to that TD catch. If he can catch that, he will be able to catch on to anything thrown his way.

Titans allow it so players and agents push it

GoTs thoughts based on nothing

He will replace Brown in time.. I'm amazed how he held on to that TD catch. If he can catch that, he will be able to catch on to anything thrown his way.
Yea, very impressive. So far he's come down with everything we've thrown his way. Not sure why we haven't taken more shots. Who cares if he's not wide open? After his catch in the Bengals game, I would have gone right back to him on a fade.

Hope he's ok. That was a rough hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, very impressive. So far he's come down with everything we've thrown his way. Not sure why we haven't taken more shots. Who cares if he's not wide open? After his catch in the Bengals game, I would have gone right back to him on a fade.
I mean why do that when you could just run DH22 straight up the middle for 2 yards 3 straight times???

A concussion is a strength and conditioning issue? It was a cheap hit that should result in a hefty fine.
No, I wasn’t talking about Burks specifically yesterday. He got cracked in the head hard yesterday. But he’s been pretty injury prone all year besides this one. He’s missed more games than he’s played.

But in general. This is now two years in a row that our team is leading the NFL in injuries. Last year we set an all time record and this year we’re pretty close.

I would look at last year and say just a little bad luck, but when it’s year after year, something must be wrong.

I think some of it is that Jrob likes to draft and sign players coming off of some sort of injury. He hit on Simmons so now he’s constantly looking for the home run bargain. Off the top of my head Simmons, Farley, Woods, Dupree were all coming back from injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back