Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I watched the LBs a lot last night and Randall looks very athletic though appeared to over pursue a few plays. I didn't see Nande standout much but may have just missed him. I did think Tulloch did a nice job. Though he's much shorter than I expected, he was very active in running down the carrier. I'll be interested to see if he holds up with a big body on him but he might push Sirmon quicker than originally thought.

Thoughts?

Agreed. I would like to see Tulloch with the starting D. Sirmon was a no show last night. If Tulloch gets the opportunity, don't be surprised if Sirmon is a goner.

As far as Randall is concerned he was around the ball alot last night. If he can make a couple of key tackles on ST. Then I believe he will be kept. Nande was a no show last night as well, but Nande has an upside where Sirmon is dropping in performace.

By the third preseason game. I'm predicting that Tulloch starts. You heard it here first.

Didn't notice Nande at all. Tulloch was mentioned a couple of times, once wrongly on a play made mostly by Randall though.

On the flipside Bullock and Sirmon were neigh invisible as well

I'd like to watch the 2nd half D again, but I remember Tulloch looking good and making some plays. I'm not worried about his size, especially height. Plenty of good, short Mikes. He looks a bit like Al Wilson.

Randall was very active, but I'd agree that he didn't look to be in the right position sometimes. But what can ya expect. Defintely an athlete, and seems to be big enough. I noticed him take on a block very well one time. That suprised me a bit.

I thought Randall did equally well. I hope we can find room for him. I have a hard time believing they'll let him go as much as they have worked on him. I would love to see Tulloch perform well enough to start. It creates depth as well.

Vigsted said:
Didn't notice Nande at all. Tulloch was mentioned a couple of times, once wrongly on a play made mostly by Randall though.

On that play, Tulloch got in the QBs face, IIRC.

I thought he looked really fast. He's a bit small, but maybe we should try going small at LB for a change. Of course, that assumes we have the DTs to keep OL off our backers....that's a big if at this point.

if tulloch keeps his play up and improves every week, i see no reason why he should sit the bench behind sirmon week one....

Woody81 said:
I thought Randall did equally well. I hope we can find room for him. I have a hard time believing they'll let him go as much as they have worked on him.

I only saw a little of him on TV last night. But, after watching him, I agree with your asessment that it will be difficult not to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back