Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrow this last week.

so happy

lorel died:banjump::clap::);):cool::p:D:beer::beerbang::biglaugh::bliss::brow::chuck::cool2::disbelief::drunk::eek::highfive::howdy::headbang::funnynot::tailgate::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::pointlaugh::neener::notworthy::nudgewink::pigfly::pointsky::popcorn::rimshot::thankyou::spit::stirpot::thumbsup::titanslogo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::trophy::woot::cigar::cigar:

arrow this last week.

so happy

lorel died:banjump::clap::);):cool::p:D:beer::beerbang::biglaugh::bliss::brow::chuck::cool2::disbelief::drunk::eek::highfive::howdy::headbang::funnynot::tailgate::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::pointlaugh::neener::notworthy::nudgewink::pigfly::pointsky::popcorn::rimshot::thankyou::spit::stirpot::thumbsup::titanslogo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::trophy::woot::cigar::cigar:
I wouldn't get too excited considering they've already listed her in the cast of the spinoff show.

I wouldn't get too excited considering they've already listed her in the cast of the spinoff show.
lol ya i know theyll all be brought back somehow...maybe a pit party?

eh just saw the commercial lol merlyn does some magic. shit why couldnt they just leave lorel dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so fucking pissed at Arrow what a shit season and a shit finale. All the enjoyable characters where either written like a whiny bitch or just written off period. The production value was shit this season the finale fight with Ras was the worse this show has ever had.

And then to top it the fuck off lets have Oliver and the bitch drive off into the sunset happy ending cause we sold our souls to tumblr. Might as well just rename the show Diggle and crew at lease it wouldn't suck then.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't be showingnhere for another three hours but I assume we'll be getting more of why Felicity has gone from most loved to most loathed character in one season? Selling souls to tumblr indeed. Guggenheim is a douche.

It won't be showingnhere for another three hours but I assume we'll be getting more of why Felicity has gone from most loved to most loathed character in one season? Selling souls to tumblr indeed. Guggenheim is a douche.
Oh yeah a big pile of it man it was bad when its over come back and let us know what you thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back