Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen Arrow in three weeks, been all over the place lately and don't have my DVR with me. After reading what you guys said I'm in no rush to catch up. Been watching Entourage lately, now on Season 6 and still going strong. The Wire is next after I finish with Entourage (trying to catch up before the movie).

Well on a related subject the Agents of SHIELD finale was great! The show seemed to ramble around and lose focus this season but it was worth the patience as the season's Big Bads werent revealed until the last moments of last week. It made a good setup for the coming season and gave a nice parting punch in the gut in the very last second. Hi Fives all around for that one!

Haven't seen Arrow in three weeks, been all over the place lately and don't have my DVR with me. After reading what you guys said I'm in no rush to catch up. Been watching Entourage lately, now on Season 6 and still going strong. The Wire is next after I finish with Entourage (trying to catch up before the movie).

Going from Entourage to The Wire will be like going from Fibromyalgia to Congenital Insensitivity.

I have had a few hours to calm down and now im just sad. How can we go from the awesome season 2 to this who ever was in charge messed stuff up bad.

"Hearing" these reactions... sounds like a typical CW show. As far as how it goes, not content.

Seems the shows are only planned for about 2 seasons, then after that... if it is quality, disappears fast.

Well on a related subject the Agents of SHIELD finale was great! The show seemed to ramble around and lose focus this season but it was worth the patience as the season's Big Bads werent revealed until the last moments of last week. It made a good setup for the coming season and gave a nice parting punch in the gut in the very last second. Hi Fives all around for that one!

It almost felt like an Inhumans movie itself, you know, the straight to DVD kind of movie anyway. I really enjoyed the finale and most of season 2. The ratings have been slipping lately, either...

1. People gave up after season 1
2. People are waiting to binge season 2
3. Couldn't keep track of the Inhuman storyline

The 3rd is totally understandable, non comic book viewers probably got confused and weirded out as well over what was happening. There should be a much bigger viewership when season 3 comes back, allowing everyone who jumped off the bandwagon to catch back up.

"Hearing" these reactions... sounds like a typical CW show. As far as how it goes, not content.

Seems the shows are only planned for about 2 seasons, then after that... if it is quality, disappears fast.

If the seasons weren't so long they wouldn't have to have so many saturated episodes and take so many breaks. I don't understand how a 16 episode schedule for a 1 hour show can't get it done. Maybe 18. But 25? Kind of ridiculous.

Just watched the Arrow finale. Definitely weak as hell. This season as a whole took a pretty substantial nosedive as compared to the previous seasons. When all was said and done it felt like a big time missed opportunity with what should've been an epic storyline involving one of the most badass comic book villains of all time.

Only the finale was a let down. Previous 2 were really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back