Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about ready to give up on Flash 4 or 5 episodes in but it really turned itself around. I am kinda worried about where they go from here though.

Mad Men series finale.... I have a feeling a lot of people will b**** but I thought it was pretty solid. I was getting worried as I was watching the clock and realized there was only a few minutes left but that ending really brought it all home. Think it was a very fitting way to wrap things up.

Mad Men series finale.... I have a feeling a lot of people will b**** but I thought it was pretty solid. I was getting worried as I was watching the clock and realized there was only a few minutes left but that ending really brought it all home. Think it was a very fitting way to wrap things up.
Zombies, right?

Same. It's my favorite show of all time and I thought they nailed the ending. You can't really look at just that one episode being the finale when the entire season had this build up kind of feel of what would happen to Don next. I thought Weiner did a great job with the show and was able to wrap up everyone while keeping everything hidden until the end.

is mad men cool. it looks super lame

I gave it 7 episodes and hated it... I'm pretty sure judging from your tastes that you'd also hate it.

The only people I know personally who like Mad Men are older.

I'm pretty patient with shows and movies, but this one just moves way way way too slow IMO. 7 episodes in and literally nothing had happened. Sure character development and whatnot (and I always appreciate CD), but there was just nothing going on that made me want to keep watching.

Since it's so hyped up I feel like I should maybe give it another shot, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back