Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked out the promos for it...some friends of mine follow it...looked like more vampire stuff with victorian accents. Either way, it's an entirely different vibe so the comparison is silly.
Recently some guy was whining about superhero culture dumbing down America while Al DiMeola whined about any music which isn't his own dumbing down America. Well, it's neither one and it's not just America.

I checked out the promos for it...some friends of mine follow it...looked like more vampire stuff with victorian accents. Either way, it's an entirely different vibe so the comparison is silly.
Recently some guy was whining about superhero culture dumbing down America while Al DiMeola whined about any music which isn't his own dumbing down America. Well, it's neither one and it's not just America.

Are you talking about Simon Pegg? I expect a "clarification" from him on those comments any day now. I happen to agree with him on much of that - but he's tearing down his own base with what he said..

Yeah, that's right...Simon Pegg. Just sounds like typical British arrogance to me. He has issued a "clarification" that even includes the idea that it wasn't even his idea or belief. Must've been a tough day.

Aside from the arrogant hypocrisy of that, here's the thing: why can't I just like what I like? I have REALLY good reasons for not wanting to spend any more of my life in front of British foppery, holocaust stories or human interest crap about kite runners and kids in pajamas who live in dirt. I have VERY good reasons for indulging in stupid CW superhero dreck and ridiculous scifi CGI spectacles. I get more out of Ender's Game than I do out of Hotel Ruwanda. If that's childish, Simon, then f**k you....it's my mofuggin tv and I'll watch what I want on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost track of Blacklist about 3 episodes into season 2. Band practices and other shows got in the way. I need to binge it and catch up but I'm a little disappointed that- judging by the promos- Tom continues to be part of the story. Like TWD's Governor, there's a piint where villians overstay their welcome.

racist.gif

watched first episode of Mexican Breaking Bad

much better than I thought.

the Mexican DEA guys throwing out there that the cook must be a gringo or Colombian because Mexicans know nothing about drugs was kinda absurd, but whatevers its Breaking Bad Mexican style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back