Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB is never going to be THAT good for me. It's hyped so much and that much hype always doesn't turn out well because I expect so much more.

I'm going to watch it eventually but trying to forget the hype around it.

Just say to yourself "at least it's better than Arrow" and you'll never go wrong…
Hell I'd watch it over again right now if there wasn't a zillion other shows I need to catch up on including that new Texas Rising show..

I tried BB and it's just too damn stressful. I'm starting to figure out that shows like this and Dexter are maybe not for me. I'm kinda allergic to deus ex machina and some of these situational absurdities are just another form of DEM.
Speaking of Dexter, we're about to start Season 3, and my wife has made an interesting statement: "I hate EVERY female on this show! EVERY SINGLE ONE." I wouldn't have noticed it, but yeah, all the females on that show suck. Selfish tomboy, controlling mother, abuse-absorbing dishrag, psychotic stalker, jealous princess, conniving power junkie. Nobody likeable.

I tried BB and it's just too damn stressful. I'm starting to figure out that shows like this and Dexter are maybe not for me. I'm kinda allergic to deus ex machina and some of these situational absurdities are just another form of DEM.
Speaking of Dexter, we're about to start Season 3, and my wife has made an interesting statement: "I hate EVERY female on this show! EVERY SINGLE ONE." I wouldn't have noticed it, but yeah, all the females on that show suck. Selfish tomboy, controlling mother, abuse-absorbing dishrag, psychotic stalker, jealous princess, conniving power junkie. Nobody likeable.

That element only gets worse

I tried BB and it's just too damn stressful.
We watched the first season and my wife said the same thing. I ended up enjoying it a lot more than she did so it eventually got dropped from our rotation. Although I plan to start it over by myself soon and see it through to the end.

I found Deb to be one of the most grating and unlikable main characters I've ever seen. But yeah, all the women are that show are tough to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back