Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up season 2 last night... I love it.

Mike Judge is the best.

I do really like the show - but I think some of the focus moved away from the comedic aspect this season. Guilfoyle and Dinesh's beef seemed to carry the load w occasional moments from Erlich.
Dunno if anyone is watching Halt and Catch Fire but they share a lot of common ground with SV - on the dramatic side anyway. Both shows are extremely interesting for the tech side alone..

I watched the first few episodes and liked it but it didn't really hook me. Weird cause I'm a big Mike Judge fan. Maybe I just needed to give it more time.
Season 2 is better than 1, skip ahead to season 2, each episode does build off the previous, but you can jump in almost anywhere and still know whats happening...

Anybody been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black? We're 7 episodes in already. So far something just feels off about this season. Doesn't seem like it's gonna stack up to the others. Shame.

Sure, but unlike Seinfeld or other standalone episodic series things unfold in order.
It is intended to be watched in order.
S1>S2
it helps seeing things unfold in order, but not essential to liking the show.

I originally saw S1 E6 first then after the 1st season went back to see what I missed, I didn't feel like I missed much at all...

Anybody been watching the new season of Orange is the New Black? We're 7 episodes in already. So far something just feels off about this season. Doesn't seem like it's gonna stack up to the others. Shame.

Haven't watched, but it's by the producers of weeds... so I kind of had a feeling the show would start going downhill in a hurry.

I guess also the disappointment in House of Cards season 3 had me leery about it.

it helps seeing things unfold in order, but not essential to liking the show.

I originally saw S1 E6 first then after the 1st season went back to see what I missed, I didn't feel like I missed much at all...

Jokes may still be funny. The story definitely requires knowing what happened on previous episodes.

Finished up Orange is the New Black tonight. Definitely the weakest season so far but still entertaining enough. Really hope they end this before it becomes a total shell of it's former self like Weeds.

I stopped watching after season 2. Season 1 I thought was pretty good but I lost all interest last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back