Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Hannibal fans in the house? Probably not, since it got cancelled despite being a critical success.

Probably not? I've only been on this damn forum talking about it like 50 times.
Typical that NBC cancels the only good show they've had in eons. Probably add a few more superhero shows.

Any Hannibal fans in the house? Probably not, since it got cancelled despite being a critical success.
I watched the first season and loved it but then it just got lost in the shuffle. Was just telling my wife we need to get back on it then read it was cancelled.

Sorry but when Hannibal actually shows up at his patient's house to say "I have a 24 hour cancellation policy" and then hangs out I was done with it. That was equivilent to "The Event" when some ahole goes beating on an airplane cockpit door with a gun yelling " I have to get in there!..." and the air marshall helps with no explanation. No no no.

Most folks don't know Hannibal is going to eat them.

Sorry but when Hannibal actually shows up at his patient's house to say "I have a 24 hour cancellation policy" and then hangs out I was done with it. That was equivilent to "The Event" when some ahole goes beating on an airplane cockpit door with a gun yelling " I have to get in there!..." and the air marshall helps with no explanation. No no no.

I know. Most psychiatrists don't go visiting their patients at night to tell them about cancellation policies either.

When Mads looks you square in the eye you're already as good as on the dinner plate. Mindlock.

Last year we worked Maskfest in Indy and Mads there. I was filling in with PsychoCharger that night and he was hanging out in the band room for a bit. Smoked like a sieve and was a pretty quick witted, friendly dude.
The minute people showed up he cut out though..
All of the lady-celebs were paying to get pics with him - which rarely happens. Adrienne King worked next to me and she wouldn't stop going on about Mads and her photo with him.

I think I might be the only person who actually enjoys the majority of USA's original programming, but did anyone else watch the premier of Mr. Robot?

The previews made it seem like the futuristic techy man vs corporation hacking show that has been done before, which it kind of is.

But it was surprisingly deep, and the lead is outstanding.

I think I might be the only person who actually enjoys the majority of USA's original programming, but did anyone else watch the premier of Mr. Robot?

The previews made it seem like the futuristic techy man vs corporation hacking show that has been done before, which it kind of is.

But it was surprisingly deep, and the lead is outstanding.

Not a huge fan of USA, but I do enjoy their show White Collar.

Decided to give Mr. Robot a shot.

Yo, amazing first episode.

We were talking Silicon Valley a few pages back and I was saying how I watched 2 episodes and it didn't hook me. Well I decided to give it another shot and now I'm hooked. Watched the final 6 episodes of the 1st season last night lol.

Not a huge fan of USA, but I do enjoy their show White Collar.

Decided to give Mr. Robot a shot.

Yo, amazing first episode.

Well let's discuss.

How much of what is going on do you think is a hallucination?

Getting a real "A Beautiful Mind" feel.

We know at least some of it is. For example. At the beginning of the episode, there was no mention of E Corp.

About halfway through he jokingly calls them Evil Corp, and by the end, they are an entire corporation with "Evil Corp" plastered on posters and buildings.

Yea thats true.

Im getting a little "fight club" feel from it.

I dont think E Corp is a hallucination, but for him anytime he hears E corp or sees E Corp is automatically translate as Evil Corp.

We are kinda looking at the world through his view and thoughts.

F_Society I have a feeling might be a hallucination...

Also i've never seen A Beautiful Mind.

Another thing that about Mr. Robot is just how it was directed. It felt like I was watching a good ass movie. You are really engaged with Elliot, the music was on point. Just the overall feel of the show is amazing.

If they can keep it consistent all season, it could very well become my favorite tv series out. Maybe I'm hyping it up too much lol

Do you like it? It's kinda meh to me, I'm not really sure what it's trying to be yet.
I kind of agree. I'm definitely on board but wouldn't say I'm loving it just yet. I do think it would benefit from being an hour long though. It keeps being sold as a "football version of Entourage" but so far it's not remotely as funny or entertaining. So while the half hour format worked well for Entourage it may not be best for a show like Ballers. It keeps feeling like things are just starting to happen and then it's "roll credits".

I don't wanna sound like I'm bashing the show though. We're only 2 episodes in and a lot of great series start off kinda rocky. I think it definitely has potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back