Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That "...High Castle" thing does sound interesting.

Agents of SHIELD sure does move quickly. I'm really digging it as a very sci-fi'd Spy vs Spy.

If you keep up with this thread every few days, or even weekly, it really shouldn't be too hard to scroll through. It's not like there's pages upon pages of superhero talk posted daily. There's barely been 3 pages of total content over the past week. That's too hard to sift through?

yet... you posted this yesterday. And guess what? 3 pages of Super Hero garbage TV talk followed...

7 posts in the past 3.5 pages mention superheroes.

5 of them mention other shows too.

Face it, you guys are not bringing up your own discussions regarding non-sh shows.

This thread would be dead and on page 10 by now.

16 to 8.
Posts that talk about shows that either have SH or don't. Those 8 are purely SH related.

Didn't count the ones bitching about it.

So... wrong by a wide margin.

Spin it that way but you are wrong. Superhero posts kill discussion about other TV shows. Whatever. The herd decides and the herd likes superhero shows right now.

7 posts in the past 3.5 pages mention superheroes.
5 of them mention other shows too.
Face it, you guys are not bringing up your own discussions regarding non-sh shows.
This thread would be dead and on page 10 by now.

I really can't tell (and not going to sort through the thread to figure it out) if it's just 4 or 5 people continuing on and on about Flash/Gotham/Whatever or if several different and random members are commenting or not. If the latter than it makes sense to stay here, if the former than I don't see why you wouldn't want a specific thread just to discuss that.

I've always viewed this thread as just some random comments here and there about a show with a few follow-up comments, NOT a continuing discussion of one show which seems to be the case with superhero shows although those are multiple shows and not just one.

If I felt like 4 or 5 of us wanted to discuss Game of Thrones regularly, I'd rather there be a thread topic that covered just that for discussion, than filling up 5-10 pages of the "TV show" thread.

Let's face it, most members aren't going to read 10 pages of this thread, they might click on the newest page or 2, and if it's 2 pages of just Gotham talk then away they go.

That's just how I look at it, and it really doesn't matter. I like talking shit about it cause it gets the superhero crew all riled up.

You've made one non-sarcastic and/or non-complaining comment in the past week. Alex has made 2. Deuce has made 0.

Hey my post about Morgan getting his superhero powers did have sarcasm but I did enjoy the episode and the backstory on how he learned whatever stick fighting mumbo jumbo technique that was.

Hey my post about Morgan getting his superhero powers did have sarcasm but I did enjoy the episode and the backstory on how he learned whatever stick fighting mumbo jumbo technique that was.
Overall I really enjoyed the episode but I do think they could've trimmed some fat. An hour and a half episode of Morgan backstory seemed a bit much.

I really can't tell (and not going to sort through the thread to figure it out) if it's just 4 or 5 people continuing on and on about Flash/Gotham/Whatever or if several different and random members are commenting or not. If the latter than it makes sense to stay here, if the former than I don't see why you wouldn't want a specific thread just to discuss that.

I've always viewed this thread as just some random comments here and there about a show with a few follow-up comments, NOT a continuing discussion of one show which seems to be the case with superhero shows although those are multiple shows and not just one.

If I felt like 4 or 5 of us wanted to discuss Game of Thrones regularly, I'd rather there be a thread topic that covered just that for discussion, than filling up 5-10 pages of the "TV show" thread.

Let's face it, most members aren't going to read 10 pages of this thread, they might click on the newest page or 2, and if it's 2 pages of just Gotham talk then away they go.

That's just how I look at it, and it really doesn't matter. I like talking **** about it cause it gets the superhero crew all riled up.
I think it's more the fact that apparently the most active posters in this thread like superhero shows and have that in common. So it's what ends up getting discussed the most. If people would actually start talking about other hot/popular shows maybe that wouldn't be the case... or at least not as much.

As for the bolded, I see where you're coming from. The problem is as long as there's a generic "TV show" thread those other shows/topics are inevitably always going to creep back in. There's currently a dedicated WD thread, arguably the hottest show on television, and no one even uses it.

Just finished binge-watching the first season of Legends. Pretty solid show. There was some CSI/24 cheese, but it also went in some unexpected directions. Season 2 looks to be darker and more 'cable-esque'. Worth looking into during this apparent dead time for quality TV.

Just finished binge-watching the first season of Legends. Pretty solid show. There was some CSI/24 cheese, but it also went in some unexpected directions. Season 2 looks to be darker and more 'cable-esque'. Worth looking into during this apparent dead time for quality TV.
How DARE you discuss super hero shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back