Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team spells "your" correctly.

You guys are like children. Which makes all too much sense in context here, really.

12 year old mentalities watching 12 year old demographic entertainment.

Says the guy complaining about what shows are being talked about on a forum. Yes, we are the children.

"Going once" on a Saturday...
Fargo. Let's talk about Fargo
There.
Well I don't watch it (yet) but let's see who else does and actually cares to discuss it.

There's been some decent non-superhero discussion the past few days. Honestly, it doesn't look like the separate thread thing is going to happen so maybe if everyone stops complaining the bickering will end and it will all balance itself out, at least a bit. That said, the early part of the week is likely always going to be superhero heavy as Gotham comes on Monday, Flash Tuesday, and Arrow Wednesday.

Well I don't watch it (yet) but let's see who else does and actually cares to discuss it.

There's been some decent non-superhero discussion the past few days. Honestly, it doesn't look like the separate thread thing is going to happen so maybe if everyone stops complaining the bickering will end and it will all balance itself out, at least a bit. That said, the early part of the week is likely always going to be superhero heavy as Gotham comes on Monday, Flash Tuesday, and Arrow Wednesday.
These things work themselves out if people leave it alone.

When there is other stuff to discuss THAT will start dominating.

Had a bit of a let-down TV night:

Bob's Burger was friggin annoying.
Simpsons wasn't too bad, but the Dad was also annoying.
Brooklyn 99 was solid.

I thought last episode TWD was less interesting since it's directed to make us dislike the townsfolk.

This season (or half season or whatever) has been great so far though. Except for the Glenn cliffhanger.

I thought last episode TWD was less interesting since it's directed to make us dislike the townsfolk.

This season (or half season or whatever) has been great so far though. Except for the Glenn cliffhanger.
This was the weakest episode of the season so far imo. But I agree the season as a whole has been really solid.

Homeland actually really picked up the past few episodes. It still has its absurd moments but it's entertaining and I'm enjoying it.

Gotham continues to be on point. Next week's episode looks like it's gonna be really good. I'm still hoping...
... Jerome is brought back somehow.

Mostly, but the entire Jim/Barbara thing is becoming insulting and tiresome....mostly insulting, but very closely followed by tiresome. And silly.
It's become the new Fish/Gordon problem.

I was ecstatic when she died... rooting for Barbara to... go away. Fish was annoying and now Barbara is annoying.

There are SO many better syories to tell in Gotham AND great characters... but they put too much in characters that suck.

It's become the new Fish/Gordon problem.

I was ecstatic when she died... rooting for Barbara to... go away. Fish was annoying and now Barbara is annoying.

There are SO many better syories to tell in Gotham AND great characters... but they put too much in characters that suck.
fish pissed me off too. She was like the damn terminator. Imma be possessed if she comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back