Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's become the new Fish/Gordon problem.

I was ecstatic when she died... rooting for Barbara to... go away. Fish was annoying and now Barbara is annoying.
Yeah she's wore out her welcome for sure. Even though she plays crazy very well, she's still tough to buy in that kind of villain role. I think we're going to see that character put to bed soon.

There are SO many better syories to tell in Gotham AND great characters... but they put too much in characters that suck.
On the one hand I agree. On the other hand, I can kinda see why they have to play the slow game and focus on other, less important/interesting, things from time to time. I mean these are 22 episode seasons after all. And I'm sure they're hoping the show sticks around for at least a few more season.

well Spencer could be hoarding a stash of heirloom alfalfa and barley so we could see a barn raising and some sod busting!

You may have just given away the series finale.
The undead are doing the bidding of Monsanto as Rick's gang races to the pyramids to save the last non-glyphosate-soaked beans..

watching Fargo season 1. On episode 8. Really good show. Key and Peele cameo was funny

It's not just a cameo..

Last night's new Season 2 episode was so great. Didn't think they could do it but S2 may just be superior to Season 1.
They are continuously able to succeed in creating great tense moments - all lined with brilliant dark humor.
Fantastic show..
The scene where Charlie goes to the butcher shop to kill Ed but gets looped by the counter girl.. So great

It's become the new Fish/Gordon problem.

I was ecstatic when she died... rooting for Barbara to... go away. Fish was annoying and now Barbara is annoying.

There are SO many better syories to tell in Gotham AND great characters... but they put too much in characters that suck.

Here's the problem: because both of these villians are females, they are written to display the most excessively stereotypical female traits. I get the feeling that there's maybe one woman on the writing or production staff and she's spending most of her time facepalming. Actual women viewers are probably more annoyed by them than men are. The best villians are the cold and calculating kind; not the hysterically overacting obsessive types doing crazy for crazy's sake.

Says the guy complaining about what shows are being talked about on a forum. Yes, we are the children.
We bring up a pretty fair point, and you guys go total 12 yr olds with it... making new threads, throwing fits, losing tempers, etc.

Was kind of sad, really.

Isn't THAT big of a deal, it's just a bit annoying.

There's a valid reason for subforums. Why you guys get offended/territorial over it is beyond me.

If you want a sub thread, create your own and have your discussion there. The most prominent discussion shouldn't be moved because 2 people who barely contribute don't like it.

We bring up a pretty fair point, and you guys go total 12 yr olds with it... making new threads, throwing fits, losing tempers, etc.

Was kind of sad, really.

Isn't THAT big of a deal, it's just a bit annoying.

There's a valid reason for subforums. Why you guys get offended/territorial over it is beyond me.
And you haven't made one damn on-topic post in over 2 months. All you're doing is complaining while putting forth zero effort to actually have a TV related discussion. At least Cruds is trying to generate some conversation.

And you haven't made one damn on-topic post in over 2 months. All you're doing is complaining while putting forth zero effort to actually have a TV related discussion. At least Cruds is trying to generate some conversation.

... pretty sure I've explained this.

It's pointless to make a post in here unless it's about Cyclops the Mini Series.

I'm not a big TV watcher- so I check this thread for suggestions.... but there's only one type of show being discussed usually.

Anyway... continue being defensive.

I'd like to see everyone (on both sides) just shut the hell up about the thread content and see what happens. There was actually some pretty good non-superhero discussion starting before all this crap got started again. We've got DW who refuses to even attempt discussing anything yet won't stop complaining about the thread. We've got Alex who lurks in the shadows negging any superhero TV show related post. And we're the immature ones? Sure, keep telling yourself that.

I wish I would've got in on that Prime deal last month or whenever it was.
Also had a gift card... ended up paying about $30 out of pocket!

Bought some Hulu gift cards awhile back when we got bonus points at Kroger AND it was a card that cost less than it allowed us to apply toward Hulu.

When we cut the cable... first year should be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back