Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw a preview for The Man in the High Tower on Amazon Prime.

Got Prime for less than $60 for the year... have to check that out.
Watched the first two episodes last night. It is a damn good show. Excited about the full season release on the 20th. It has the potential to be one of the best series to come out of any streaming service.

Watched the first two episodes last night. It is a damn good show. Excited about the full season release on the 20th. It has the potential to be one of the best series to come out of any streaming service.
Hope so... seems Amazon's shows have been shaky, at best, to this point.

Ever see the Zombieland pilot? Terrible. Such potential, but they chose to go with the same characters but eith, obviously, different actors... did not work.

Hope so... seems Amazon's shows have been shaky, at best, to this point.

Ever see the Zombieland pilot? Terrible. Such potential, but they chose to go with the same characters but eith, obviously, different actors... did not work.
Tbh, I kind of forget I even have Amazon Prime. If I'm looking for something to watch, I'll search On Demand or Netflix. Someone mentioned TMITHC in the middle of the argument about this thread, so I checked it out. There are a couple of shows that look pretty good on their service.

So when Cisco Vibed Wells we saw on the TV that Oliver's dad was Green Arrow on earth-2. So if we parallel this Barry's dad would be The Flash? But that can't be since Jay is so this mean earth-2 Barry's dad is Zoom.

So when Cisco Vibed Wells we saw on the TV that Oliver's dad was Green Arrow on earth-2. So if we parallel this Barry's dad would be The Flash? But that can't be since Jay is so this mean earth-2 Barry's dad is Zoom.
Not a bad theory at all....

with the flash..this whole "wells keeping it a secret why he wants zoom" thing is dumb. Why would he have to hide that. Unless there's some explanation later. Like seriously. Liked hed just tell flash what zoom has and flash would just be like "nah man its all good. I aint tryna help you now. "

with the flash..this whole "wells keeping it a secret why he wants zoom" thing is dumb. Why would he have to hide that. Unless there's some explanation later. Like seriously. Liked hed just tell flash what zoom has and flash would just be like "nah man its all good. I aint tryna help you now. "
Yeah that did seem pretty stupid. My god that episode tho!

Flash was brutal, such a good ending. Would be worthy of a season finale.

@Wildwar - Good theory. Someone on reddit made a comparison of the eyes between the two characters. Though I think it would be a weak reveal.

@Gunny I was talking with my friend about it and we both agreed that if it is the case its probably not a good thing people are able to connect it this early into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back