Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what?...
The pages of arguing about SH content has rendered this thread unfun...seems like nothing good is gonna come out of posting here, just like in Taboo when it became nothing more that a panty-throwing contest between DW and Alex. I think I'll stick with IMDB forums. Plenty of sillyness there too (mainly from shippers) but at least it stays on topic.

There is literally none of that jazz for the two pages preceding.
That discussion was over.

Know what?...
The pages of arguing about SH content has rendered this thread unfun...seems like nothing good is gonna come out of posting here, just like in Taboo when it became nothing more that a panty-throwing contest between DW and Alex. I think I'll stick with IMDB forums. Plenty of sillyness there too (mainly from shippers) but at least it stays on topic.

Know what?...

bye_zpse0d1ef42.gif

Avoided this thread like the plague because I just caught up on my shows this week.

Flash, holy hell. What an episode. They just keep raising the level.

Arrow was pretty good, a bit up and down so far this year. This weeks was a good one. So tired of the Lance family drama.

Agents of Shield continuing to be my favorite show of the comic genre so far this year. Did anyone catch the Civil War hint?

Gotham, more twists and turns than any other show it seems like. I'm really digging the somewhat Court of Owls vibe this season. Loving the Riddler.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine was once again solid. The season overall has been pretty good, hope it picks up a bit more.

Has anyone seen the new Netflix shows? Specifically the Aziz Ansari one?

I watched episoed 1 of the Man in the High Tower on Amazon

I will watch episode 2

production values, so far, are excellent. I have not read the book, on my short list, but they really made it look like the Japs & Nazi's are just bleeding the Americans white. Everything looks used and abused. Very gritty

Amazon Prime Pilot Season is pretty fun. Yes, there are some clunkers, but Patriot and Highston look to be pretty solid shows. Not to mention, Man in the High Castle, Hand of God, and Mozart in the Jungle have already made an impressive series debut.

The previews haven't really done much for me but I love martial arts stuff and it seems like a pretty decent concept. I'm gonna give it a few episodes at least.

That's what I took from it..
After I posted this I ended up watching Talking Dead and they had a fan poll asking "Whose voice was that?" and the choices were Glenn, the blonde guy, and "someone else".

It never even occurred to me that it could've been the guy from the couple who stole Daryl's bike. Apparently they took his walkie as well. This could make sense as when they stole his bike the girl said "I'm sorry" and Daryl said "Not as sorry as you will be" or something like that. They didn't seem super equipped to take care of themselves so maybe they stepped in some s*** pretty soon after riding off?

IDK, I'm still just hoping and praying they don't pull that lame "Glenn's been alive this whole time!" angle.

Soooo, I waited past three episodes to make an early judgement on Ash vs The Evil Dead - and the results are in.
TOTALLY. GROOVY!

Basically what you have here is a years-later continuation of Evil Dead II with all the same continuous laughs and completely OTT possession gore gags etc. Beautifully filmed (apparently in New Zealand).
For what its worth, Bruce - all these years later - seems to be most comfortable with the role now and is just flat out funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back