Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we are in agreement then..

oh please....

USA is the world leader in carbon production. Not much Saudi oil makes it to the USA
but yes the whole worlds economy is based on oil so the fact that a major oil producer gets a say should not be a surprise.

renewable is the way forward if only cause current policy is unsustainable in the long term

If you bailed on Agents of Shield during season 1, hop back on the bandwagon because they're dropping major knowledge right now and season 3 so far has been great.

If you bailed on Agents of Shield during season 1, hop back on the bandwagon because they're dropping major knowledge right now and season 3 so far has been great.
I watched the first two episodes. Was not impressed so I threw in the towel. It's probably something I will go back and binge at a later date.

I watched the first two episodes. Was not impressed so I threw in the towel. It's probably something I will go back and binge at a later date.

Of only the first season? It actually gets good after the events of Winter Soldier. The second season was good, but this season is even pulling off events that could even affect the movies.

Agents of Shield started out running off the effects of the movie storylines... now it is possibly going to affect the movie storylines.

I would actually stop watching certain episodes if a Marvel movie was coming out before that episode. Until I managed to see that movie.

Age of Ultron, especially.

Ladies and gents meet your new King of Television.
Two great current shows and he's in both of em..

Bruce-Campbell--Last-Fan-Standing--jpg.jpg

For the sake of some non-superhero discussion and since me and Vondy were just discussing it in the shoutbox.... anyone who's watching AHS have any theories as to who the killer is?

We both think it could be the main cop dude. But part of me thinks that's such a cheap and overplayed reveal that the writers would(/should) know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back