Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Two Broke Girls still on tv? I watch the Seinfeld reruns at 7 and 2BG follows it at 8. That has got to be one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It follows the simplest formula and the jokes can be seen coming from a mile away.

Why is Two Broke Girls still on tv? I watch the Seinfeld reruns at 7 and 2BG follows it at 8. That has got to be one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It follows the simplest formula and the jokes can be seen coming from a mile away.

Because people ams muy estupido..

I just finished Jessica Jones. It was pretty good not as good as Daredevil though. If you want my spoiler thoughts you can read those.
Well for starters if all the characters weren't stubborn dicks they could have ended this show in 6 episodes. Some of the things they were doing had me yelling wtf. It was rather tame compared to what they were saying was no where near as dark as the comic but i understand why but the hype made it seem as though it was just as dark as the comics.

Sometimes it felt like it moved way to fast like the cop story line. I felt like at times they were really jumping way to far and fast with that story line it felt weird to me. The guy was also kind of a weirdo as well. Kilgrave was played really well although i felt his death was a little bit of a let down i was hoping for more than a neck snap.

I was also disappointed we didn't get any Daredevil in this show at lease a sighting would have been nice.

There is not a single line in that show that would ever have a remote chance of making me laugh. I've only seen about 12 seconds of it, but I can tell it's one of the worst shows in the history of mankind.

If you like that show, your IQ is dangerously low and you should probably be taken out to a field and shot.

That show is a Whitney Cummings creation, and I'm surprised that it lasted this long while her own show tanked immediately. Yeah, it's a bad show with really hamfisted delivery, but the LCD seem to like it.

That show is a Whitney Cummings creation, and I'm surprised that it lasted this long while her own show tanked immediately. Yeah, it's a bad show with really hamfisted delivery, but the LCD seem to like it.
Cat Dennings cleavage, explains part of it. It's nice, but it only goes so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back