Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watched Master of None (Aziz's Netflix series)? I watched two episodes last night thought it was just okay. There have been a few really great moments but for the most part it just seems kind of meandering with no real plot to speak of. It's only 10 half-hour episodes though so I'll probably go ahead and finish it.

Anybody watched Master of None (Aziz's Netflix series)? I watched two episodes last night thought it was just okay. There have been a few really great moments but for the most part it just seems kind of meandering with no real plot to speak of. It's only 10 half-hour episodes though so I'll probably go ahead and finish it.
Finished it at work.

It's worth finishing if you are a fan of Aziz. But the hilarity is random, and the show has a fair share of drama.

I guess I like it, but if they continue on, it will be low on the watch list.

I am sooo happy right now...

In-laws gave us access to their Netflix account. Yesterday I discovered this gem:

ob_8bff61_timthumb.jpg

Finished up the first season of Black Mirror (all 3 episodes). Man I loved it. Episode 2 was the weakest but still very good. Scary thing is some of these scenarios don't seem too unrealistic in the not too distant future.

Which story is episode 2?
The American Idol like show, with the electricity bikes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. But it didn't really hook me like the other two. Those other ones were wild and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next.

The American Idol like show, with the electricity bikes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. But it didn't really hook me like the other two. Those other ones were wild and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next.

Right - I liked all of them. Still haven't seen the Jon Hamm one though..

Don't forget The Knick
Not sure if I even have Cinemax but I'll keep it in mind. I have like a 2-month period here where all my supes shows are on hiatus so I'm trying to catch up on all this more high brow fair lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW - that episode of Fargo last night...
One left.
I believe we have seen the infamous "Now, I saw something that year I ain't ever seen, before or since." reference from Season one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back