Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Episode VII coming out in a week, I started watching The Clone Wars for the first time since I've pretty much seen everything else. CW is pretty good... once you muscle through the first two seasons.

I tried that but I just can't take Star Wars in cartoon form....not at all. It explained Grievous's persistent cough but still doesn't excuse a lung-free metal contraption having a cough reflex. Really, there ARE reasonable limits to suspension of disbelief even in the SW universe.

How does Fargo relate to the movie? Or it's not at all related?

This is a very specific spoiler - so please don't click if you don't want to know:
The bag that Buscemi buries in the snow gets found by a character (Oliver Platt) on the show (in a flashback). The money leads to some of the Billy Bob Thornton hijinx in Season 1.
It's a clever scene when he finds it and because it happens midseason it's a cool surprise because to that point it appears the film and the show are unrelated.

Finished up Master of None last night. I really enjoyed it for the most part. It started off a little rocky but it got quite a bit better around episode 3 or 4.

Very late to the game, but watched the series premiere of Fargo last night. I gotta say that's one of the best opening episodes I've seen in some time. Totally hooked me from the start and left me wanting to marathon a bunch of episodes in a row. Unfortunately it was already midnight and I had to work today.

Very late to the game, but watched the series premiere of Fargo last night. I gotta say that's one of the best opening episodes I've seen in some time. Totally hooked me from the start and left me wanting to marathon a bunch of episodes in a row. Unfortunately it was already midnight and I had to work today.

S2 finale tonight.
I sure hope they do another one.

The Leftovers Season Two - finished the season last night and I'd say the story has improved significantly since last year.
Bring on another season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back